Some help with JTA from someone who just returned from trip?

mialovesariel

Earning My Ears
Our first full park day will be this Monday and I was able to snag a Hollywood and Vine Reservation for 8:20. Can someone please tell me if you are able to sign up for JTA before park opening?? Will I be able to get my DD's signed up before our reservation time??

I was not there but from everything I have read, yes, they are still allowing sign ups before your PPO breakfast. In fact, we have 8:15 scheduled for June for this purpose so I am always watching for any changes to the system.

We did this on January 2nd. We signed up for JTA, then went to our 8:05 reservation. We were second to sign up. There was zero wait. At JTA sign-ups, we received a paper fast-pass good for up to 5 people at any attraction in DHS (other than Toy Story) good through January 31st.

We finished breakfast before the rope drop and were second in standby line at Toy Story.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter