Solo's What Is The Longest Trip You Have Taken to WDW?

Longest Solo Trip To WDW

• 1-3 nights

• 4 nights

• 5 nights

• 6 nights

• 7 nights

• 8 nights

• 9 nights

• 10 nights

• 11 nights

• 12 nights

• 13 nights

• 14 nights (If longer than 14 please post!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We did 8 nights for our first trip together before DH and I were married. We were able to do and see everything! Ever since we usually do 6 or 7 day trips.

the longest solo trip I took to WDW was 21 days. The trip itself was a total of 60 days, but 21 were at the Happiest Place on Earth. (Plus I got to Disneyland and Branson on the same trip)
I have had three 10 night solo trips
ONe nine night solo trip
and two 14 nights trips.
I have just booked a 14 night solo trip for Oct 2005.

Unfortunately I run out of time on every trip, never get to see and do everythijng that I would want too. I am always up at at the parks within 30minutes on opening and usually stay until closing or just after the nightly fireworks. I am usually too tired for the evening EMH's.
Plus spend at least two evenings at DisneyQuest.
Have done five of the tours as a Solo and enjoyed each one.
Have never been to Jellyrolls, never used the Monorail for a drink-a-thon: after nearly 25 solo trips I find that there is always something new to do and see.
:3dglasses

I thought I would bump this up again to see if anyone else cares to vote! Plus I am headed to WDW for 12 nights, hopefully, 13 nights at the end of September! Thanks for all of the input :goodvibes

maine_jennifer said:
That'd be cool. I usually try to plan at least one night to get together with a bunch of people. Last couple trips it was an IllumiNations cruise. This time, I'm thinking of a Monorail Drink-A-Thon or maybe a night at Pleasure Island. Still not sure, but will definitely let you know or take any suggestions.

October is SO far away!!! :earboy2:

I have a 10 day solo trip starting on Oct 4th, so we'll be there at the same time for a few days.

Actually, my trip is 2 days solo, then w/ DBF for two days, then 3 days solo, then w/ DBF for another 2 days, then another day solo. He's going to fly down and back twice during my trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter