• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Solo Dining 4/17-4/24

Thanks for taking the time to write these reviews ! I am going to some of the same places solo next week .

Loved this thank you so much! Would love to do a solo trip one day, and seeing posts like this are so inspirational

Loved following and sad to see it come to an end too! Thanks for all you put into it and glad you had a nice relaxing trip w some great food along the way!

Love this report! I do solo frequently and you are definitely doing the dining right! I always end up at mostly CS because entrees are just too much food but I think I will give it a better shot next time.

Thanks for sharing your report! That striped chocolatey drink looked so good!

I love wine flights, might have to go searching for the sangria flight this June!

Loved following and sad to see it come to an end too! Thanks for all you put into it and glad you had a nice relaxing trip w some great food along the way!
Thanks for reading. I enjoyed sharing my experiences.
First Solo trip coming up in October trying to get ideas as where to eat while on my own.
Solo trips are great. I hope you have a great time.
Love this report! I do solo frequently and you are definitely doing the dining right! I always end up at mostly CS because entrees are just too much food but I think I will give it a better shot next time.
Thanks. I love being able to relax and enjoy a sit down meal but there are a lot of great CS options anymore as well.
Thanks for sharing your report! That striped chocolatey drink looked so good!

I love wine flights, might have to go searching for the sangria flight this June!
The chocolate drink was amazing. 3 Bridges also offers a sangria class where you get to try each one and make your own I believe.

Thanks for taking the time! We recently enjoyed the Bang Bang Calamari and Ahi Tuna Nachos at Y&Y as well! Love those tuna nachos and the calamari was a delightful surprise!

Loved your reviews. I think we have some food preferences in common! I loved my meal at Tiffins as well. Such a good in park meal! We always do lunch at Yak & Yeti as well. I wish I could try the nachos, but I have to eat gluten free! Thank you for sharing.

I'm like 4 months late but I so enjoyed your dining report. Everything you ate looked delicious!

Thank you for your report. Everything looked and sounded delicious 😋

Just enjoyed your great report—thank you! You’ve inspired me to try Yak n Yeti again, everything looked delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter