..... so how is Mother's Day going for you?

WDWfan uk

<font color=red>.... but you can call me Shirley :
....... have you had lots of treats, meals cooked, children behaving like cherubs :D ........ maybe you're going out for a meal...........?

:)

Hi Shirley,

Well I have been treat to breakfast in bed..:) I am now having a glass of wine and later on this evening my DH and my DD's are taking me out for a meal..:)

What about you???

Havcing a great day - had brakfast in bed this morning, some lovely plants for indoors and outdoors and we've just got back in from lunch (my kinda day- eating, drinking and yaaaaaawwwwn, sleeping soon!).

DH and DD just gone for a wonder down to video store to get one out so we can all snuggle up and watch a good vid. It's grey and very cold and windy here today and I've promised myself no washing and ironing (on well, there's always tomorrow after work to do those).

Byeeeeeee

So far so good Shirley,
I got a sweet little Winnie the Pooh Snow Globe shaped like an Easter Egg. Got "A Knights Tale" to watch on DVD - er - when the footballs finished :rolleyes:

I had a pretty good day until right at the end. I got to choose what I wanted to do, so I chose for Phil to visit his mum with Katie so I could have an hours peace and quiet, followed by shopping! We've been to IKEA, Costco and the MetroCentre - Phil asked me at least twice, Are you sure this is what you want to do today? But I was happy, so we shopped, bought all kinds of little bits and bobs that I had been after.
After shopping we went to the Chinese Street in Newcastle for a chinese banquet with Phil's parents and my parents - we had a lovely banquet and all set off home.

On the way home my mobile kept ringing and then cutting out before I could answer - we were just wondering who it was when we saw my Dad's car on the hard shoulder - someone had rammed into the back of him - it looked like it had been hit v. hard as he has a big merc and the rear bumper was completely off.

we pulled over (in the pouring rain) and chatted with mum and dad for a while, then the police arrived and breathalised Dad - fortunately he registered zero - but we were all nervous as he had had a glass of wine with dinner. Anyway - everyone was ok, so we left them there in the rain, and they have just called to say they are home and safe but pretty shaken up - not the best end to our day. :mad:

Bev

sorry to hear that Bev! Must 've been a real shock! Hope they're ok now.

I had a good day thanks Shirley:)
Breakfast in bed, late lunch out with my parents then Vince & I went off to see Bryan Adams at Wembley last night while Becky stayed with her Grandparents. Lovely! (Fantastic night!:))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter