So excited! New to DISboards

Mom Of 2 Girls

Mouseketeer
Hi from Denver, Colorado! I love the DISboards. I just came across them this past month and have been reading posts everyday. I've learned so much! Thank you all as all the posts I have read have helped me plan my family's upcoming vacation.

Hi from Denver, CO, right back at you! :earboy2:

I too am brand new to DIS and am just starting to learn my way around. Can't wait to soak up all the info I'm sure I'll learn here! :cheer2:

Enjoy reading and posting, the people on here are wonderful and very knowledgeable!!! One precaution, its addicting and you will spend many hours!!!!!!

Welcome to the board! Be careful, you'll spend many hrs. on here just reading. :earboy2:

swtnikki said:
Welcome to the board! Be careful, you'll spend many hrs. on here just reading. :earboy2:

Ha! No kidding! :rotfl: I've already spent a lot of time here, and that's only in a couple of threads! I can only imagine how long I'd be on here if I were keeping on top of everything! princess:

Welcome to the DIS :wave2: Here's to many many many many hours of blissful reading & daydreaming :rotfl: Have fun!!

You guys are all so welcoming! I'm so glad to finally be here! :grouphug:

I feel very welcomed! This is the first internet board I've ever posted to. I enjoy reading the posts ------- time well spent!

Take care all

Welcome to you! I'm new too and the amount of useful information I've found is incredible. Have fun! :earboy2:

Welcome to the boards!!! Be aware that you will be addicted! HA HA! Please be sure to post a trip report when you get back! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter