Snack Credits All Star Resorts

ali1104

Earning My Ears
Wondering if a slice of pizza or say just a plate of Mac n cheese would count for a snack or would you have to use that as a quick service at the All Star Resorts. I know when we went in April and in September they were pretty lenient with credits substituting a quick service for a table service meal at the resorts and so wondering if they would do the same for snacks.. using a snack credit for quick service?

Wondering if a slice of pizza or say just a plate of Mac n cheese would count for a snack or would you have to use that as a quick service at the All Star Resorts. I know when we went in April and in September they were pretty lenient with credits substituting a quick service for a table service meal at the resorts and so wondering if they would do the same for snacks.. using a snack credit for quick service?

I was at all star music and I know they had fried pickles and chili cheese fries they were a snack credit. We actually used them as a dessert and drink in our quick service with a pub burger one late night.

they were pretty lenient with credits substituting a quick service for a table service meal at the resorts and so wondering if they would do the same for snacks.. using a snack credit for quick service?

I highly doubt you will find pizza or mac n cheese for a snack credit at the resorts. You can trade DOWN, but not UP.

On allears.net the menus have the snack credit logo next to items that can be purchased with a snack credit.

Using a TS credit for a QS meal is trading down and is allowed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter