~Smile~ I've got some pictures for ya~ And a couple more!

GeneralTso

DIS Veteran
We just returned from WDW last night. Our main reason for the trip was to cheer my daughter on at the Princess Half Marathon. We are the best athletic supporters EVER! Of course, there was plenty of fun and eating along the way. I have found this board to be fantastic and full of great information, pictures and reviews. I'm gonna chime in for the first time with a few (!!) food shots.

First, we have our beloved O'Hana. It was fantastic. Service was great, food was hot and tasty. All of it, just really nice.

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

I'm just hoping people aren't sick to death of seeing these pictures of the same food~

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

This bread pudding was good enough to almost make you want to slap your mama :rolleyes1

IMG_1663.jpg

And I forget this lovely lady's name, but she played the ukelele and led the children through the restaurant. All very sweet.

IMG_1659.jpg

This was my first time at O'Hana and it was everything I have heard about from friends who have eaten there, and what I have read here. Definitely worth the money. The atmosphere is wonderful. I also love walking through The Polynesian too.

:lmao: I never get tired of looking at their bread pudding! What I would not do to have a bite of that right now.

Here are some shots from BOMA

IMG_1249-1.jpg

IMG_7505-1.jpg

This Tamarind BBQ Sauce is simply out of this world--
IMG_1250-1.jpg

IMG_1248-1.jpg

IMG_1246-1.jpg

IMG_1247-1.jpg

Thanks for posting! Your pictures made me feel like I was standing right there in front of the Boma buffett. :love:

Wow! Those pictures are the reason I'm addicted to the food reviews board! The bread pudding looks amazing!

GREAT Pics!!!!!:thumbsup2 And "the lady" at Ohana is Lipoa, and she is the best!!!! If you want to send her pics, you can do so at Lipoaloha@AOL.com

She is really THAT nice, and one of our main must sees when my DD and I visit WDW!

I am so glad you enjoyed Ohana and cousin Lipoa!:cheer2:

Wow awesome pics. Was on the fence for ohana next trip . Think it just became a yes! Hope for more pics

Is it wrong for me to want to lick my computer screen? Can't wait to see more of your "delicious" pictures!!

Melissa

Adding a few more from Epcot World Showcase

Grand Marnier slushie (OMG--so good) and some treats from France.
Chocolate Mousse, Chocolate Croissant and a lovely almond pastry.

IMG_1813-1.jpg

From Germany:

IMG_1865-1.jpg

From the Werther Caramel Shop, what a heavenly place!!

IMG_1866-1.jpg

IMG_1867-1.jpg

Annnnnd finally, a shot of our dessert from 50's Prime Time Cafe. Seemed picture worthy.

IMG_1887.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter