Small Diaper bag?

TeamH5

DIS Veteran
I don't need a full size diaper bag, just something to hold a few diapers and wipes.. I can't find anything smaller than full size though.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a small diaper bag, other than just using a backpack? Lol DH is already bringing his, I just want something separate in case we get seperated and toddler needs changed.

For just diapers and wipes, I've started to use larger purses with a zipper and cross body strap. Hands-free, and they usually can hold my wallet, phone, a few diapers, wipes, emergency snack, hand wipes, etc.

For just diapers and wipes, I've started to use larger purses with a zipper and cross body strap. Hands-free, and they usually can hold my wallet, phone, a few diapers, wipes, emergency snack, hand wipes, etc.

This is exactly what I do when possible. I wanted very lightweight and squishable. I also personally try to keep the one big bag between the two of us and I carry a small cross body bag that can fit inside the larger one. That way I have easy, lightweight access to my "valuables" and I can bring the kid stuff or grab the ziploc of diapers, wipes, and the disposable changing pads instead of lugging everything if I want.

http://www.target.com/p/skip-hop-pr...TYU85xI8tDsifYielbtEnRoCPG_w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is similar to what we used. Its a pad, with a spot for some wipes and a few extra diapers. We would hook it onto the stroller handle and go. Then when we needed it, we knew where it was.

It was the skip hop baby changing station clutch

THIS! Thanks! I had one, lost it, and couldn't remember the brand name either when searching for a replacement.. This is exactly what I was looking for!

Backpack, any type of backpack. Awesome for carrying anything around the park and not just for diapers! :D

We used a micro-fiber(very thin) and lightweight backpack. It crumples down to the size of a graperfruit, so its super light and fit all of our needs for exra clothes, pullups, wipes and suncreen. Plus, it takes up so little room, yet expands as needed when we wanted to fill it up. It's offered online by that crazy travel guy that is always on PBS traveling to Europe through the back door.

http://www.target.com/p/skip-hop-pr...TYU85xI8tDsifYielbtEnRoCPG_w_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

This is similar to what we used. Its a pad, with a spot for some wipes and a few extra diapers. We would hook it onto the stroller handle and go. Then when we needed it, we knew where it was.

It was the skip hop baby changing station clutch

+1 to this!! We have taken 2 trips with YDD when she was 3-5 months old, and 1 trip with ODD when she was about 20 months, and used the Skip Hop diaper clutch all 3 times. It is THE BEST.

I've used a cinch bag for a diaper bag since kid #3. I don't like the typical diaper bag, so it works well. The one I'm using now we actually bought at disney. :)

We have a set of packing cubes, and the smallest size was perfect for a diaper bag and fit easily under a stroller. I could fit 6 or 7 diapers, a travel pack of wipes, a change of clothes for the baby in a zip-lock, hand sanitizer, and a small tube of diaper rash cream in it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter