Skipper Canteen info

I'm in! Hoping for December 12 for dinner on arrival day, and will give up my BOG dinner for it (we have lunch a different day and I don't think the kids will be that excited to meet the beast).

in with the rest of you. Minnie Fantasmic booked ( not sure why I was up at 245 am to get it while there are still plenty available but, we all know it's Murphys law if I slept in, they would have been gone) . I'm hoping this is QS for lunch so I dont need to move ADRS and plans around.Would love to see menu to even know if it's something we would want to go to

I booked a dinner with Minnie now I need a lunch with a skipper!

We leave Nov 18th and I was hoping to at least get a quick service lunch before leaving...fingers crossed!

I leave the 18th too! So I probably won't get a lunch but finding out about and then getting the ressie for Minnie's dinner is a great pixie dust start.

& I haven't slept much if you can't tell :goofy:

I'm in too - is there another post with more details about this? Apart from the name I know nothing.

I am looking forwad to this new restauant. Am I the only one who uses any excuse, even a new restaurant, to think about a trip?

Going in Feb and I would love to eat here. I wonder how far ahead they will start taking reservations?

So will they take ADRs for lunch like BOG does?

Excited to have something new to obsess over....though this one is going to be a long ride I think!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter