Sketchers Sky Jammers Sandals

nuke

Life is Good
I bought these at Kohl's for 29.99 this week and they are soooo comfortable. I went there to try the Straprunners, but I didn't like the way they looked on my feet. The Sketchers are really cute and really cushy.

Here is a picture from the sketchers site. I bought them in white.
2506_BBK.jpg

I just bought a pair of these today and have done quite a bit of walking in them since I got them - went to a festival and walked a lot - and they were really very comfy. My feet are a little sore tonight, but not as bad as what they probably would have been w/o them. I didn't get any blisters with them either. My mom has a heel spur and she wear's the shoes all the time and they have really helped her out, so that is why I bought them.

Hi, I just bought these sneakers/sandales in white. You got a good byy, I paid 34.99 here at Bobs Stores. You're right, they are soooooo comfy. I went to get a different pair, but when I tried these on I had to get them also. I hope I don't regret getting them in white, I don't know how to clean them if they get dirty being the top isn't leather. Any ideas on cleaning them with out leaving a water stain. Nevertheless, I'm so glad I got them.

My friend got these shoes last year and loves them! She went back and bought 2 more pair at the end of the year. I found them this year, but only in a wide width. The sales clerk actually told me they only come in a wide. Is that true?

I notice these run in whole, not half sizes. I've been checking on the internet. To those of you that have these, do you think they run big or small? If I need a size 7 1/2, would you suggest a 7 or an 8?

Thanks!

Hi, they do run in 1/2 sizes. At first I couldn't find my size which is an 8. I tried on the 7 1/2 and it did fit. I was going to get them in the 7 1/2 but after looking and looking I found the 8. To tell you the truth there wasn't much of a difference between the two sizes. The 7 1/2 fit just as good as the 8. If your a 7 1/2 and you can find an 8, get that because in the summer heat and all the walking your feet may swell a bit. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter