Size of travel trailer that can be accomodated?

Debbie7452

DIS Veteran
Hello Campers!

I have searched all the web sites I can think of and can not find information on the size of the Fort Wilderness Camp sites. We have a very long (48 ft.) travel trailer and I am considering a stop at Fort Wilderness. We have never used our trailer at a camp ground. We use it at drag races (the race car uses up the majority of the length). Can this type of rig fit into a camp site?

Also, when pulling or turning we need an exceptional amount of room since our pickup truck adds to the length. I wouldn't want to start driving through FW only to find out we don't fit!

We are visiting WDW in between two consecutive FL. races. If we would fit it sounds perfect.

that would be a tough one to maneuver, we have seen 45 foot prevosts so it most likely is possible, call and talk directly to the Fort Wilderness cast members they can give you specific information, I'm sure they have some sites that would accomodate your trailer.

We brought my 40 ft gooseneck horsetrailer there. We had no problem parking it and driving in. You have to stay in the prefered sites, but when we were there about 2 years ago people had bigger trailers than me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter