Sixflags Frontier City

Michigan

Mom of the Rolling Crew
This year as a part of the Endeavor Games for the disabled in Edmond, OK they are going to Frontier City one night. Does anyone have any information on this park?

Thanks

Cindy

I live in OKC and had season passes in 2004 and 2005. What do you want to know?

Are the rides wheelchair accessible or are there enough shows to go to that it doesn't matter.

You should come over and see the games if nothing else you should come for the opening ceremonies.

Thanks

Frontier City is just a small local park. There aren't any rides that you can remain in your chair. (Unless they've changed something since last year) There are a few shows (like 3 or 4) but not enough to take up your day. DH (wheelchair user) usually ends up eating all day and waiting for me and the kids to get off a ride. I don't know when the games are but they have Oktoberfest and Frightfest in Sept/Oct.

I'm originally from OK and from what I remember of Frontier City, it's small and more carnival like than a theme park. The rides are more thrill rides (aka: carnival), than entertainment type stuff (unless it has changed significantly over the years). It's been about 4yrs since I've been to Frontier City and I took some pre-teen kids and they didn't care for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter