Sistah Twistah - A January Dining Review- Updated- 6/25 - COMPLETE!!!

I love love LOVED all of your reviews! Sorry I wasn't very good at following along and commenting, but please know that I've been here lurking and drooling! Please do message me when you start your next one so I can follow along again!
Thanks! I'm glad you're here :-) I'll definitely make sure to let you know once I start my next review! (46 days till my happy place!)

Great Reviews!!! Fun Read!!!
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! :D

Thanks! I'm glad you're here :-) I'll definitely make sure to let you know once I start my next review! (46 days till my happy place!)
Wait wait wait! I'll be there in 40 days... Does this mean we're overlapping? I'm in Orlando on Oct. 20, and at Disney Oct. 21-28!

Well wasn't THAT a fun review!! Thanks for taking the time to write it. DD (15) and I just got home from our quickie mother-daughter trip and nothing cures the Disney hangover like a good dining review!

Love the sisters trip, love the pictures, was blown away by your MK view at Contemporary, and you did us all proud trying a big variety and giving a full report!

Also, about halfway through your trip, another poster gave me the best idea ever! She will be turning 50 the same year as Magic Kingdom, and will treat herself to a monorail resort for the first time in celebration. Just so happens I will be turning 50 that year as well, so Polynesian 2021, baby! I have never been able to wrap my head around the cost to stay there even though it's a dream of mine - but I can for a 50th celebration for me and MK!! Lol

Thanks again, so much fun!! :flower1:

Well wasn't THAT a fun review!! Thanks for taking the time to write it. DD (15) and I just got home from our quickie mother-daughter trip and nothing cures the Disney hangover like a good dining review!

Love the sisters trip, love the pictures, was blown away by your MK view at Contemporary, and you did us all proud trying a big variety and giving a full report!

Also, about halfway through your trip, another poster gave me the best idea ever! She will be turning 50 the same year as Magic Kingdom, and will treat herself to a monorail resort for the first time in celebration. Just so happens I will be turning 50 that year as well, so Polynesian 2021, baby! I have never been able to wrap my head around the cost to stay there even though it's a dream of mine - but I can for a 50th celebration for me and MK!! Lol

Thanks again, so much fun!! :flower1:
Hi Shannon, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed the review! Coming up on my next trip in.... 31 days!!! :D
I love that you're going to be celebrating together with the MK! And I'm sure you'll love the Poly :-)
PM'd you!

Once your window opens for pre order you can us the my disney app..if I remember you just click on your ressie in the app.. and it pops up..

Ha ha, yeah- they do whisper. You basically walk in between two rows of suits of armour that are standing against the walls. They whisper and do some other stuff :)
But like you said, if you pre-order I think you won't get to see them 8-)
(You can probably just walk up to the back of the line for a few seconds to get a glimpse of them.)
I pre ordered and still got to enjoy the knights..you can just walk over..

Great report! We'll be there starting Saturday so your reviews were helpful and got me even more pumped for our trip. I hope I get up the courage to write my own TR or DR someday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!