• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Show me a picture, PROVE ME WRONG!

Disney2008834.jpg

Isn't there a horse that is dedicated to Julie Andrews or is that just at DL?

idol1.jpg

I don't think I'll ever run into my favorite Idol, Ruben, in DHS again! I got pics with some of the others, and Simon Fuller (which was pretty cool...click here to see additional pics), but Ruben was the only one I was a total fangirl over.

I see that Mickey electrical line nearly every day driving home and it still love it.

we literally just finished watching marry poppins - dh is still putting it away

dd would love to see her on the merry go round - she loved the movie.

Just happened to be passing by when I saw this.....

IMG_2261.jpg

I took this picture from the ME bus on the way to MCO at the end of our last trip. I was so sad that it was over and I looked out the window and saw this. I knew it was a sign from Mickey saying that he would be seeing me again real soon! Can you see him???

nkotb013.jpg

I don't have any unique pictures (yet) but I just wanted to say I love this thread. It is giving me ideas of pictures I want to take when we go next and is giving me a lot of inspiration to find some different and interesting things to take pictures of!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter