Show me a picture of...

acejka

DIS Veteran
your best towel animal/creation you have gotten, and which resort was it at?? ( you can type the name of the resort, I don't need a picture of that!!)

Not the best but we found this at POR Riverside

WDWTrip2005-1084.jpg

100_1589.jpg

100_1664.jpg

Coronado Springs - same towel Mickey but different little gifts to go with it. We loved our mousekeeping maid during this trip (9/07)! She rocked!

We received different animals each day (turkey, rabbit, etc..) at Wilderness Lodge (Jan 06) but I didn't really take any pictures...I found this one...

100_0816.jpg

This was at Saratoga Springs in January 07...I think this is the last towl animal I've seen and I've been quite a few times since then...maybe it's a dying art...;)

100_4207.jpg

This (if you can spot it way up there on the right) was at the Poly (Dec. 06)...but I didn't really take a picture of the towel animal itself...it was some kind of Octopus...:confused3

100_2845.jpg

We stayed at christmas time one year when I was 12.

They gave us one that was shaped like and angel. The hotel was DixieLand,
which now I think is French Quater. I never took any pictures of it.
:rolleyes1

November 2008 - had a great mousekeeper at ASmovies.

My daughter loves bears... so was happy to find this:

032.jpg

031-1.jpg

Came into the room, was like why is the phone on the bed? Then we realized she had the doll posed, hanging out on the phone, remote in one hand, LOL! There was a bar of soap on the phone - to keep it so it wasn't off the hook.

Just that one day alone, had the doll arranged, the bear towel animal, and all the kids stuffed animals were arranged in our window.
really, kids were excited to return from the parks to see what she did each day!
Our first day was at POFQ that trip - arrived and had two birds!

Now, we were at Pop in April - 5 nights, not a single towel animal... nor at our one-night stays that trip at ASMovies or CBR.

August... 5 nights ASmovies - two small towel animals... a butterfly and a bird. One night POFQ and another at AKL - nope, no towel animals at either.

animal kingdom villas - jambo house

P9200212.jpg

saratoga springs

P9130008.jpg

and i know its not technically a resort, but it is disney so i'm going to put in our cruise ones too:

elephant

P9260329.jpg

bunny

P9250215.jpg

dog

P9270548.jpg

These were all from Beach Club---different one's each day...

P2160076_01.jpg

P2150035.jpg

P2150036.jpg

P2150037.jpg

P2150038_01.jpg

P2140018.jpg

This isn't a towel animal (obviously) but was in our room on the 1st day of our 1st visit...it had a welcome note with it too.

P2140016.jpg

We didn't get any at the Poly, except for a big Mickey head with a lei inside. I'm not sure if I have a pic as we were so excited about the castle view! :goodvibes

There seems to be no ryhme or reason for these cute critters, just left up to the individual Mousekeeper I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter