Should AP rates for early Oct (since no best rates) be less than late Oct?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
I read two posts of people getting a best rate quote of 79.+ tax for a value for late Oct. Does this mean that, if AP rates are released the old fashioned way, that the rates for early to mid Oct will not be as good as that? The rack rate is 99 + tax. Do you think the new AP rates will match the 79 since Best Rate was not available, or the discount will be worse since they will probably pick one rate for the entire discount time period (which was already covered by Best Rate)?

No one knows for sure. IMO, there should be a limited number of AP call in rates available. After all, no one was able to book AP rates for Oct 5-17 because of the new BRG program.

The CRO I spoke to said that there would be AP rates available later this summer. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It doesn't seem fair that those annual pass holders that weren't able to book under the new plan should be cut off from the discounts completely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter