"Short cut" through Tomorrowland Terrace still open?

C-CMom

Mouseketeer
Hello,

Is this still a valid way to get between Tomorrowland and Main Street?

Does it close completely at Dessert Party time or other? If so, when?

Thanks!!

It is opened as needed and does not follow a set schedule. If the parks are crowded enough, CMs will open it.

Mesaboy2, thanks very much for your reply.

Hmm, am trying to remember how far one can see down the pathways - - will it be obvious from where you would turn to go that way (in either direction) that it is "OPEN", or would you have to risk going a little bit before you discover open or not? Definitely not a great short-cut if I need to turn around and go back.

Mesaboy2, thanks very much for your reply.

Hmm, am trying to remember how far one can see down the pathways - - will it be obvious from where you would turn to go that way (in either direction) that it is "OPEN", or would you have to risk going a little bit before you discover open or not? Definitely not a great short-cut if I need to turn around and go back.

Disney is good at hiding stuff. I don't think it will be apparent until you are pretty close.

That's what I'm afraid of. Thanks for helping me make peace with it in advance!

It is opened as needed and does not follow a set schedule. If the parks are crowded enough, CMs will open it.
I don't think she is referring to the "back way" to get out behind Main Street. I think she means walking past the Plaza, through Tomorrowland Terrace to come out by Monsters.

C-Cmom, yes, it is open all the time, even during the dessert party.

I don't think she is referring to the "back way" to get out behind Main Street. I think she means walking past the Plaza, through Tomorrowland Terrace to come out by Monsters.

I am local so I am there all the time! If this is the path that you are referring to, then I have never seen it closed. Even during the dessert parties it has always been open.

Are we maybe confusing the "back stage" pathway that goes from the area between the Noodle Station and the Plaza restaurant to the Town Square area with the pathway THROUGH the Noodle Station that allows you to skirt around the hub / bridge to tomorrowland?

The back stage pathway is only opened during times of high crowds / demand. The very much onstage pathway through the Noodle Station I have never seen closed in all of my trips to Disney World.

Yes, you are right. I'm rusty.

I am local so I am there all the time! If this is the path that you are referring to, then I have never seen it closed. Even during the dessert parties it has always been open.

:thumbsup2

I've never, ever seen it closed in all my 25+ years of visiting.

:thumbsup2

Are we maybe confusing the "back stage" pathway that goes from the area between the Noodle Station and the Plaza restaurant to the Town Square area with the pathway THROUGH the Noodle Station that allows you to skirt around the hub / bridge to tomorrowland?

The back stage pathway is only opened during times of high crowds / demand. The very much onstage pathway through the Noodle Station I have never seen closed in all of my trips to Disney World.

and :thumbsup2

Thank you all !! - - now that you mention it, I am vaguely aware of the super-back-"back stage"-way (between the Noodle Station and the Plaza restaurant to the Town Square area), but I was indeed asking only about the pathway THROUGH the Noodle Station that allows you to skirt around the hub / bridge to/from Tomorrowland.

I get it - THANKS AGAIN!
And, actually I appreciate being reminded about the other way, too, though I hope we won't be there during a crowd situation worthy of opening it!

Thank you all !! - - now that you mention it, I am vaguely aware of the super-back-"back stage"-way (between the Noodle Station and the Plaza restaurant to the Town Square area), but I was indeed asking only about the pathway THROUGH the Noodle Station that allows you to skirt around the hub / bridge to/from Tomorrowland.

I get it - THANKS AGAIN!
And, actually I appreciate being reminded about the other way, too, though I hope we won't be there during a crowd situation worthy of opening it!

I'm glad you saw this, since I led you astray. That's why these boards work well, the hive mind keeps everyone in check.

Mesaboy - you're very kind. I was also just thinking how great it is to have a willing community to help with the details!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter