>> Shipping To & From Disney Resorts FAQ <<

I've read that it isn't just the values but I'm having a hard time getting any personal experiences that it was or was not charged at any resorts. And I have read experiences where packages were delivered to the rooms without anyone in the room. Even an instance where groceries were put in the fridge.

My parents had a split stay at Wilderness Lodge and Beach Club. They had a box of supplies sent to each resort, neither one charge any fee. I had them ask at Bell Services at each resort and both confirmed it is just a test and only at the Values.
My Uncle stayed at Pop and was charged a $5 service charge for a box he shipped down.

There have been some rare reports of guests having their groceries/packages delivered to their room without them in it. But it is not the norm and just some pixie dust they like to spread if they are already making a delivery to a room close by. Also confirmed by Bell Services.

So from what I've read, the $5 charge is now standard and no longer just a test. (EDIT: At value resorts) Can anyone confirm this? Also, how are you charged? Do I need to pay at time of pick up or is it charged to my room? Thanks!

Last edited:
So from what I've read, the $5 charge is now standard and no longer just a test. Can anyone confirm this? Also, how are you charged? Do I need to pay at time of pick up or is it charged to my room? Thanks!

As of last week it was still only at the Values. So if it's now everywhere that's a very new change.

When my Uncle was charged at Pop it was charged to his room.

should I put our reservation/confirmation # on the address label? or just the resort and my name

Does anyone know if I can order online anywhere and get free shipping on water without ordering a minimum?

So from what I've read, the $5 charge is now standard and no longer just a test. (EDIT: At value resorts) Can anyone confirm this? Also, how are you charged? Do I need to pay at time of pick up or is it charged to my room? Thanks!

From tomorrow (12 Feb) a $5 flat rate fee per item mail/package will be applied at other resorts too. I know for certain that Port Orleans will be doing it, but as it's now listed on the WDW website page I suspect it will be general: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

Garden Grocer, Owner's Locker, Disney Florist, and basically anyone who drops stuff off in person at Bell Services (including travel agent gifts and other items that guests are not expecting) are exempt. For more detail see http://www.portorleans.org/news.php?first=100217

Andre

From tomorrow (12 Feb) a $5 flat rate fee per item mail/package will be applied at other resorts too. I know for certain that Port Orleans will be doing it, but as it's now listed on the WDW website page I suspect it will be general: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

Garden Grocer, Owner's Locker, Disney Florist, and basically anyone who drops stuff off in person at Bell Services (including travel agent gifts and other items that guests are not expecting) are exempt. For more detail see http://www.portorleans.org/news.php?first=100217

Andre

Well at least I won't have to pay for the Kingdom Stroller rental as that will be dropped off at Bell Services, but I'll probably still have to pay the fee for the Amazon Prime Now package I'll be ordering.

Thanks for the updated info!

Andre

Thanks for the updated information.

Can someone please confirm the All-Star Music shipping address? The two times I shipped items to Pop Century I used a P.O. Box address, but the sticky on this thread gives a physical address? I am coming from the Bahamas and I wanted to order some clothes etc to be shipped to my hotel since I won't have time to do any shopping. Thanks!

Can someone please confirm the All-Star Music shipping address? The two times I shipped items to Pop Century I used a P.O. Box address, but the sticky on this thread gives a physical address? I am coming from the Bahamas and I wanted to order some clothes etc to be shipped to my hotel since I won't have time to do any shopping. Thanks!

For stuff sent via the US postal system, use the PO Box as it gets delivered and sorted centrally.

For anything else (couriers like DHL, FedEx, etc) use the physical street address as it will be taken directly to the resort.

If you don't know how it is going to be sent, use the physical address and the post office will work it out anyway.

Andre

For stuff sent via the US postal system, use the PO Box as it gets delivered and sorted centrally.

For anything else (couriers like DHL, FedEx, etc) use the physical street address as it will be taken directly to the resort.

If you don't know how it is going to be sent, use the physical address and the post office will work it out anyway.

Andre

Thank you!

Follow up question. The retailer I am trying to order from doesnt give me much room to right the reservation person's name and a date. If I just write:
person's full name - #xxxxxxx (the x's being the reservation's confirmation number)

will this be good enough? I am typing that as "first name" and then as "last name" c/o Disney's All-Star Music Resort

If I just write:
person's full name - #xxxxxxx (the x's being the reservation's confirmation number)

will this be good enough? I am typing that as "first name" and then as "last name" c/o Disney's All-Star Music Resort

All Star Music Resort should be the first line of the address (or the company name field, if there's a box for that) not the personal name.

I use name and arrival date, not the reservation number, so I guess you could put all of your name in the Firstname field, and "Arrives Mar-10" in the Lastname field.

Andre

Follow up question. The retailer I am trying to order from doesnt give me much room to right the reservation person's name and a date. If I just write:

One is encouraged to NOT use your reservation number, for privacy and related reasons (think of all a malicious person could do with your name and reservation #...).

Instead you could do something like Firstname Lastname Guest-DDMMM

USing it the way you guys said was not accepted by the retailer, so I was thinking of writing it like this:

((Guest Name)) co Disney's All-Star Music Resort
1801 West Buena Vista Drive
Guest Arrival- ((DATE))
ORLANDO, FL 32830-8436
United States

Well at least I won't have to pay for the Kingdom Stroller rental as that will be dropped off at Bell Services, but I'll probably still have to pay the fee for the Amazon Prime Now package I'll be ordering.

Thanks for the updated info!
Prime Now delivers to Bell Services, I thought? We had a Prime Now delivery at SSR in June and it was in paper grocery bags that we picked up from Bell Services.

Prime Pantry is the one that is actually shipped.

When I was at Pop last November, Prime Now delivered my packages to the front desk - this was before the fee so I don't know if it would have cost the fee or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter