Shipping items to resort

gramma4

fairyGaGa
As time gets closer for our trip in Feburary , I have went a little overboard on making shirts and welcome packages. I would like to ship them right to OKW. Have any of you ever done this and how does it work ?
Thank you gramma 4

I've shipped to our resort utilizing the address from the Disney site. I placed our name and reservation number with check in date on label as well. IF I had anything that I thought had to be refrigerated, I noted that as well.
There was no fee when I did it, but Disney may be charging a nominal fee for delivery packages now.
I would suggest confirming all with reservations. And I'm sure you ll get other input here on the DIS.
Have a Magical Visit!

Just in case anyone is interested, I had a couple of packages shipped to my room at All-Star Music Suites and they charged me 5.00 fee for each package. I was down there Dec 9-18.

As time gets closer for our trip in Feburary , I have went a little overboard on making shirts and welcome packages. I would like to ship them right to OKW. Have any of you ever done this and how does it work ?
Thank you gramma 4

I found the following on the Disney World website:

Receiving Mail
Guests staying at Walt Disney World Resort hotels can receive mail throughout their stay. Occasionally, some Guests choose to ship items in advance of their vacation to help save luggage space.

If you intend to receive mail during your vacation, be sure the letter or package:

• Includes the mailing address of your Disney Resort Hotel
  • Clearly features the word “Guest” on the front and the date of your arrival
Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Front Desk or are delivered to your Disney Resort hotel room.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/mail-services/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter