Shipping charges for "World Ticket" ??

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
Someone said it was $80.00 to order from FlightShop, is that right? Does anyone know how much the shipping charges are if you order from VIrgin?

According to Steve's post, there were no additional shipping charges from the Virgin Travel Store.

Neither FlightShop nor Virgin lists shipping charges on their respective web sites. (Probably because they assumed most of their business would be to UK travelers, Hah!) However, when I first tried to order from FlightShop, I received this followup email:

Thank You For Your Order ******

For all orders outside of the UK We send the tickets by UPS and the rate would be about 80 US Dollars depending on where you are in the States.
If you wish to book we will require a faxed copy of both sides of your credit card with signature, name address and total spend of passes required sent to fax number 0044 1482 646072. If you wish to cancel you booking you may do so via return email

Best regards

The Flight Shop
England

I wrote back to cancel and ordered the passes through Virgin, which charged me exactly the price of the tickets without any shipping or handling.

Steve

Steve,

I had a hard time with Virgin online so I contacted the Flight Shop, which now advertises that they will ship to the US.

I received an email that shipping would be insured through UPS for $70. Normally that would cost a lot more then Virgin, but Virgin uses conversions to the Dollar according to the credit card companies(in my case 1.53). Flight Shop used 1.4...which is the lowest I'd seen. So it only ended up costing me an extra $20 for the four passes combined. Does Virgin send theirs insured?

Either way we slice it, we are saving a nice chunk of change over buying in Florida. Thanks SOOOO much for the tip.

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter