Sheraton Vistana Villages - Your reviews, tips & ratings

Discussion in 'Hotel & Accommodations Reviews' started by popsynic, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Noreen411

Noreen411 Mouseketeer

Hi

One other comment about noise from the pool in the St Augustine section.
    The pool with the waterslides (both the the pirate ship and the green one) closed at 10pm each night (it opened at 9am).
    The gates were not just closed but had a lock around them so people couldn't just go in (unless they climbed over the fence I guess)
    So that also kept the area quiet after pool closing time.

The other pool with the the waterfall that wasn't too far away I believe stayed open until 1am

Thank you
    Noreen

2. leanne11

leanne11 <font color=green>Always remember to use the net t

lurking

3. leanne11

im booking with my 17 yr old deciding if hes too big for the pull out couch..is there any 1 bedrooms that have 2 beds? also need close to kids pirate pool for my 7 yr old..plus do 1 bedrooms have balcony? looking for a relaxing end to our disney bubble vacation..thanks

4. vistana101

vistana101 Earning My Ears

Hello, none of the one bedroom balconies have two beds, however the one bedroom premium villa has a queen sofa bed rather than double sofa bed. Those villas also have balconies, while the majority of the smaller one bedroom villas do not. So I would recommend a one bedroom premium for sure-more space and guaranteed balcony. And as you likely know, the St. Augustine phase will put you closest to the pirate pool.

As a side note, if you are booking online they don't typically show the one bedroom premium as an option, so you may have to call the resort directly to see if that is an option.

leanne11 likes this.
  5. leanne11

Just Booked sat arrival 1 bedroom mousesavers rate. 111$ i think.i req top floor blg 23. i need close to both pools for teenager and 7 yr old. Is this possible? and do they ever let early check in, we will have fridge food from windsor hills check out.. plus easy drive tips to mk?