• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sheraton Vistana Resort

3mom

Earning My Ears
We stayed at the SVR from Nov 6 - 11. We paid $139/night for a 2 bedroom villa with housekeeping - we booked using the allearsnet promotion code. We requested a top floor villa in the Cascades section, and we got just that.

Our villa was clean, modern and very spacious. We have 3 kids, so the space was very appreciated. We had no issues with anything in the villa - everything worked and looked fine.

The resort pools were awesome, though the Cascades pool wasn't heated one day (not sure why.) No big deal - we just went over to the super pool.

The restaurants are very convenient. The food is pretty good - not spectacular, but definitely good. It was great to leave the parks at noon and come back to the hotel for a swim and lunch and not wait in any line to order food. The bartenders are really accomodating.

It took us about 10 minutes to get to the parks - no issues with parking at all. The drive was very easy. I would definitely have a car, though, when staying here.

Did express checkout - easy!!

All in all, I would highly recommend the Vistana. It's wonderful for families. It's an all around great place.

Glad you enjoyed your stay. We have stayed there twice and both times were excellent.

I love Vistana. From the time I was 3 years old untill I was 19 my grandfather had a timeshare there. We went the third week in October and they are still some of my favorite memories. Zimmies was always our last meal no matter what and I rulled the superpool for the entire week I was there. All the bartenders knew me by name and that I got the Yard of Strawberry Daquri. Its a great value for the amount of room that the condos provide and that you can fit up to 7 or 8 people in one condo!. My family saved a ton of money making breakfast each morning and being able to spend the extra money on dinners. I cannot wait to come back to Vistana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter