Sheraton Vistana Resort Questions

Can someone please describe the makeup of the units that sleep 8 adults (which is what we reserved)? I'm guessing one King in master suite, two full or queen in the second bedroom, and a pull-out sofa?

Would there be room for an air bed? I am organizing a family trip and my sister, without thinking, abruptly invited a teenager in our family to go. I'm not amused, but how do you uninvite a teenager? I just wish her parents had said no ... but that is a discussion for a different topic!!!

Also, is there free wireless internet throughout the resort?

King in the master; 2 doubles in the 2nd bedroom, and a pull out sofa with a mediocre bed (at least it was in Springs and Fountains before refurb).

In both those units there would be room for a twin size airbed in the second bedroom, or room could be found in the living area.

Sorry about the extra guest. Hope it works out bettern than hoped for. When are you going?

I have my ressie through RCI and we are leaving in about 3 weeks ....Ok on my conformation it states 6 maximum 4 private... how does that work out... its a 2 bedroom full kitchen any ideas where that may be? I did call to request an area and in a week i will fax a paper with my request as well...

I really would like it to be a kind of private area because its our 20th wedding anniversary...and the top floor if possible...

I keep reading about 8/6... is the 6/4 a lockoff?

Suzy...
My guess would be you could have the Falls section. I say this because a sleep 6/4 has two twin beds in the second bedroom vs two full beds. If you are checking in on a Sunday then I would feel even more strongly this is where you'll be placed. The Falls are two story buildings.

Maria

Does the check-in day really matter? I'm checking in on a Friday for a two bedroom in mid-Sept. and I really, really want one of the renovated condos.

The day of check in can matter. So Suzy....if you're checking in on Sat, you could be placed in the Courts with a sleep 6.

By checking in on a Friday, you still can get a rennovated unit. It's just that Suzy's reservation specified a sleep 6. Only the Courts and Falls are sleep 6 when referring to a two bedroom villa.

Maria

I am just nervous now... because I really wanted to stay in a nice place... and I had the Bonnet Creek... I backed out ... because of listening to my husband... over a dunkin donuts across the way.. rather than a place with a lazy river... did I make the wrong decision? :confused3

I really dont want a place where my feet are gonna turn black... and where I feel that things around me are dirty...It is my 20th wedding anniversary and I wanted to stay somewhere nice...please reassure me...

Hi SuzyQ --
We'll be there the 8th - the 22nd, and I bet I'll have to go check in again on the 15th (also my 51st bday!). So maybe we'll see each other in line! I rented weeks from people on the TUG, so I know that it's Fountains 1 week and Lakes the other. If the Springs section overlooking the pond is not under renovation, we'll be requesting that, renovated or not, because we like that section.

For you--we've been in a lot of units at Vistana, and I've NEVER seen the black feet thing. One time our carpet was rather spotted; we asked them to come in and shampoo it and they did. Last time we stayed at AKL the carpet was spotted too.

Have you sent in your diamond lane request? If not, send it in, requesting a renovated unit, and requesting that if they are going to put you in a 6/4 that it is in Falls, and that you are requesting NOT to be in Courts. Courts interiors are fine, it's the exterior that is less lush. (they're renovated).

I've never stayed at Bonnet Creek, but we'll be staying at Vistana because we like the lower buildings and much more landscaping at Vistana. I'd never be happy in the high-rise apartment style at Bonnet Creek. There are a ton of pools at Vistana; no Lazy River, but you should look forward to your stay! I'll PM you after I get there and let you know how the place is looking!
Erin C-H

We are going to Vistana on Oct.3rd. which is a Saturday check in. On my reservation, it reads 2 bedroom,Full Kitchen. Sleeps 8 maximum, 6 Private. Can someone tell me what building they think I may end up in based on those facts? Also, what is a lockout room mean? Just curious n that...thanks!

My reservation reads the exact same way, but with a Sunday reservation and I was wondering the same thing.

8 max, 6 private means one sofa bed and the other 3 in bedrooms.

That should be the same kind of unit we'll have in November.

Ok - so I'm still a bit worried about what section we will be in this September. My reservation is through RCI and states 8/6 private which I think puts us in Cascades?? But if that is so then we will be in the non-renovated villas which I DON'T want. I also read that they are being renovated starting in August so that doubly concerns me if there is construction in the villas we would be staying in for vacation. Does anyone know where we are likely to be placed?

We are checking in on Sunday and have a reservation for 6, I will fill out the Diamond Lane Check in but want to request newer rooms with pool view - any suggestions

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter