"Sharing" FD/Monster Pins with other Dis'ers?

♥ Mandi ♥

Mouseketeer
Hi all, I've recently read on the boards that people have had luck extending their Pin codes to up to 3 friends so long as at least one day of their ressie overlaps. I was thinking, would we be able to help eachother out with this? I have a monster pin and am looking for a FD no blackout pin...

It would be awesome if we could share some pixie dust amongst eachother by calling up and asking to have our Pins extended to some Dis "friends"...

Would this be feasible?

PS... we are traveling 11/21-12/5 and would be willing to try to extend our 20/30/40 pin to someone, if it'd work :)

I did this with my aunt, uncle and their 3 boys for our Aug trip, I got the FD pin before FD was announced. I did everything for them though (booked the package, got the conf # for them, the CM did a comp. hold on the ressie), all they had to do was call back and make the deposit within a few days (not sure how many). O, and we're not even staying at the same resort either, we are staying @ CBR, they are at POR b/c CBR could not accomodate 5.
Couldn't see why you wouldn't be able to do this. :confused3
Let me know how it goes, GL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter