"Share a Dream Come True Parade" Help

HockeyMomto2

Mouseketeer
We just got back at 12:30 AM this morning. I literally cried as we left MK. The "Share a Dream Come True Parade" was ending, and you could hear Peter Pan say, "Aw Tink, is that the end?....That's right, as long as you have imagination in your heart, it will always be with you." (Sorry, I had to paraphrase the last part)

Does anyone know what the quote is from Peter Pan? I can't remember the words exactly. I REALLY want to remember them. I was holding the hand of my DS 10, standing at the statue of Walt. It was truly magical! Please help! :lovestruc

I just finished listening to my Disney parades CD and at the end of the share a dream come true, this is what Peter says:

Ahhh is that the end Tink?
Ohhh, I see, It'll never end. As long as there's imagination left in the world...

We're off to neverland!!!

Hope this makes your return home a little less difficult.

nluvwithmickey said:
I just finished listening to my Disney parades CD and at the end of the share a dream come true, this is what Peter says:

Ahhh is that the end Tink?
Ohhh, I see, It'll never end. As long as there's imagination left in the world...

We're off to neverland!!!

Hope this makes your return home a little less difficult.

Thank you! I'm such a softie! I'm all teary eyed again! Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter