~~ Sew your Disney side Alli-son-son!! ~~ Allison's grad trip Jan 2016 ~~ Complete 2/22

Love seeing the pictures from 2008. The family picture with Frontier Donald is perfect! Thanks for sharing your trips, struggles and successes with us!

Your trip report was wonderful! I just caught up and binge read, it was fabulous as I am sitting here with a sick kid, you TR was just what I needed to perk up my day. The throwback pictures of Allison Disney style with the family through out the years are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing you trip with all of us!

On a side note, as I've followed along with your TRs and PTRs I have been inspired by your journey to better health. I have come along way since June of 2015 I have lost over 40 pounds and look and feel the best I ever have in my entire life! I want to thank you for putting your own journey out there as it helps others (like me) and then those other people like myself will help others and it will just continue to spread. I love that you not only show your Disney love and the ups of healthy living, but also the downs and that when we trip we get back up dust ourselves off and get back on track as you have said before no one is perfect but we can try our best. There is so much more I'd like to say, but instead of ranting I'll just say thank you.

Man... don't you hate it when your girls won't let you dress them matching again? Those were fond days for me, too. My sweet baby girls. :-( LOVE the hula hooping photo of her! She has just always had a contagious smile, hasn't she? Wonderful memories, D~!

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. What a special gift to Allison. Thanks so much for sharing.

How fun to see the pictures from previous trips

I am glad you are enjoying them! :lovestruc

Loving the throwback pictures! It's so much fun to see how things have changed over the years.

Thanks! I love seeing how things change too... It's so much fun!

Love seeing the pictures from 2008. The family picture with Frontier Donald is perfect! Thanks for sharing your trips, struggles and successes with us!

Thanks! I am so glad that many people are enjoying them. Yes - that is one of my favorite ones too. :lovestruc You are very welcome - I enjoy sharing here. :lovestruc

Your trip report was wonderful! I just caught up and binge read, it was fabulous as I am sitting here with a sick kid, you TR was just what I needed to perk up my day. The throwback pictures of Allison Disney style with the family through out the years are adorable! Thank you so much for sharing you trip with all of us!

On a side note, as I've followed along with your TRs and PTRs I have been inspired by your journey to better health. I have come along way since June of 2015 I have lost over 40 pounds and look and feel the best I ever have in my entire life! I want to thank you for putting your own journey out there as it helps others (like me) and then those other people like myself will help others and it will just continue to spread. I love that you not only show your Disney love and the ups of healthy living, but also the downs and that when we trip we get back up dust ourselves off and get back on track as you have said before no one is perfect but we can try our best. There is so much more I'd like to say, but instead of ranting I'll just say thank you.

Hahaha... I am glad you enjoyed it! I love sharing my trips here - it seems to me that it makes them last longer. ::yes::

Awww... This means so much to me! As much as I inspire others - everyone else inspires me... By sharing here, it encourages me to keep pushing on. :lovestruc It's been a difficult few days here - as I have been sick and completely tanked on my Whole30... It's a difficult thing - to learn to forgive yourself when life happens, and then find a way to turn it around - which I haven't done yet, but I will when I am feeling better. You are right/I am right - I must just continue to do my best... Thank you for that reminder - I needed to hear that right now. I love knowing that what I say and what I do has the ability to inspire others to live in a healthy way. Thanks for taking the time to share & make my day! :lovestruc

Man... don't you hate it when your girls won't let you dress them matching again? Those were fond days for me, too. My sweet baby girls. LOVE the hula hooping photo of her! She has just always had a contagious smile, hasn't she? Wonderful memories, D~!

Hahaha... That was my favorite time in their lives! I miss it so much! They dressed alike or coordinating every single day of their lives - until Allison went into Kindergarten... After that - I could still pull it off for holidays and pictures, but for the most part - it was over. There were times it was so difficult though - I remember digging through the laundry looking for that ONE elusive sock on many occasions - because not only did their outfits have to match - their socks/shoes/hair accessories did too... :scratchin It was a sickness. But one I loved! I miss those days so much!

I think so... LOL But I am her mother - so I've always thought her smile and laughter was contagious. She definitely still cracks me up on a daily basis. ::yes:: For some reason - God blessed us with the same sense of humor... One - it seems - that many others don't understand? She always tells me that I am the only one who ever gets her humor - if she does the same things at school, she is met with blank stares... LOL Poor kid. ::yes:: But thanks - I love her to pieces... and I love that she makes others smile too.

Love all the old pictures!!!

Thanks - I am glad everyone is enjoying them. :lovestruc

I really enjoyed reading your trip report. What a special gift to Allison. Thanks so much for sharing.

Awww... Thanks! I am just so happy that I am able to do this for her... And in a few months - I will be doing the same trip (almost) with V too... It's funny - taking them separately, they are both planning almost identical trips. :scratchin I could have taken them together and saved myself some $$. LOL

Finally caught up on your report! I'm so glad you both had such a great time!

Awww... Thanks for taking the time to read and catch up... I hope you enjoyed it? :lovestruc I am looking forward to sharing V's trip in a few months too. :lovestruc She has planned (so far) almost the same trip - only a few differences... :scratchin

Aww, I'm loving all the pictures from past Disney trips.

I am glad you are enjoying them! I love sharing here - and it's so fun for me to see too. :lovestruc

*********************************************************************************************

I am going to try to add more pictures here today from our other trips - but if you are reading my PTR too - you know I have not been feeling well these last few days... So, if I have the time - ambition to add more, I will... :lovestruc

D~

Finally caught up! Love seeing all the old pics. I'm so glad you experienced Harry Potter at Universal. We love HP here and had a great time....but I totally get it on the motion sickness. I'm not usually prone to it but I sat out a few rides/simulators that I would have loved to have gone on but it was too much. Next time we go, I'lol pre-load with some Dramamine and will muscle through. I loved forbidden journey, I just could not do it two times in a row with the rest of the family

Growing Up Disney ~ 2012

IMG_3358.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

IMG_3076.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3053.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

IMG_4603.jpg

Photo1734FourBySix.jpg

IMG_3545.jpg

IMG_3729.jpg

33393990022.jpg

IMG_3795.jpg

Link to: Growing Up Disney ~ 2013

D~​

Last edited:
So cute!! I love these pictures! I used to dress my girls alike, too...I was sad when they said they didn't want to dress alike for holidays anymore. But this year I ordered a dress for my younger daughter for Christmas and we ordered two sizes because we weren't sure what size would fit best...it turned out that her older sister (home from college) also loved the dress, and one size fit one of the girls and the other size fit the other one. They decided to wear them to church on the same Sunday and were so giggly and excited about dressing alike again. It put the biggest smile on my face!

I love seeing all your old pictures. They've grown up so much over the years.
Liz

What a great last day you seemed to have. Sorry it was so cold. Cold weather in Florida is the pits, but hey you are on vacation.
Love the throwback photo's. How much the girls have grown and how much you have changed with your eating healthy. You have truly inspired many people and made so much progress.

Hope you are feeling better!!

Finally caught up! Love seeing all the old pics. I'm so glad you experienced Harry Potter at Universal. We love HP here and had a great time....but I totally get it on the motion sickness. I'm not usually prone to it but I sat out a few rides/simulators that I would have loved to have gone on but it was too much. Next time we go, I'lol pre-load with some Dramamine and will muscle through. I loved forbidden journey, I just could not do it two times in a row with the rest of the family

Me too! I am so glad we went! And at least I know for next time - which rides I can do. LOL And which ones to stay away from. :thumbsup2

I was surprised at how much I loved Forbidden Journey too... And Escape from Gringotts... Both rides were excellently done! I can't help screaming on that first part of Gringotts though. LOL

I love the Mad Hatter picture. The girls look cute with orange hair and a top hat. ;)

Awww... Thanks! It's one of my favorites too! I have lots of favorites though. :scratchin

So cute!! I love these pictures! I used to dress my girls alike, too...I was sad when they said they didn't want to dress alike for holidays anymore. But this year I ordered a dress for my younger daughter for Christmas and we ordered two sizes because we weren't sure what size would fit best...it turned out that her older sister (home from college) also loved the dress, and one size fit one of the girls and the other size fit the other one. They decided to wear them to church on the same Sunday and were so giggly and excited about dressing alike again. It put the biggest smile on my face!

Awww.... I adore this story!!! :woohoo: That means there must be hope for me - right? There are times now, where the 3 of us will catch ourselves coordinating... Most recently - it was a plaid button down, black leggings and boots... So, sometimes we get close - and I love it! :lovestruc But it's pretty rare - in most cases - when they notice they coordinate, one of them will go change.

Still loving these old pictures...It's amazing how much they look to have grown up in 4 years...:goodvibes

I know - it's crazy isn't it? Only 4 years... It makes me a little sad. But I love the people they've grown into... :lovestruc

I love seeing all your old pictures. They've grown up so much over the years.
Liz

I know!!! It's amazing to me - that was our first girls trip and it's hard to believe how far we have come in that time... And how these girls trips have really forged a fun bond between us. :thumbsup2

What a great last day you seemed to have. Sorry it was so cold. Cold weather in Florida is the pits, but hey you are on vacation.
Love the throwback photo's. How much the girls have grown and how much you have changed with your eating healthy. You have truly inspired many people and made so much progress.

Hope you are feeling better!!

That is true - it was a bummer, but it was warmer in FL than it was at home during the same time - so I won't complain... At the moment - our trip caused us to miss the coldest week of the year. :woohoo:

I know - it's amazing, isn't it? Thank you... I am feeling really down on myself this week... but I'll pick up and move on as soon as I am feeling better. :thumbsup2

Thank you! :lovestruc

Absolutely. My 8 year-old son is going to FLIP!

That will be awesome!!!

************************************************************************************************

I'll try for more throw back pictures today...

D~

Loved the 2012 and 2013 photos! I recognized most of those because that is when I started following your TRs. So glad I found them and we ended up becoming friends! :lovestruc

Hahaha those all were great. When she gets married in Disney, you'll have to throw some of those on a slideshow for the reception or rehearsal dinner lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter