~~ Sew your Disney side Alli-son-son!! ~~ Allison's grad trip Jan 2016 ~~ Complete 2/22

Amazing TR!!! The ending was extra special. You have raised and beautiful young lady and it truly shows. Looking forward to your next TR
!

Hi D - I haven't been on the Dis in over a year mainly because we had no WDW trip planned but now we are planning for Feb 2017. So I came on today and found your wonderful TR. Allison is graduating this year!!! WOW. Looks like you 2 had a great trip and I enjoyed reading your entire TR. Love your outfits and your bags.

Was way behind, but I'm all caught up now!

What an amazing trip, so happy you had this experience and time with Alison!

:hug:

My favorite photo will always be the one with Allison chessing it up next to grumpy V! :-)

Great TR, touching wrap-up!

D - I hope you will see this as I wanted to tell you that what you wrote about Allison is so beautiful. It was such a sweet tribute. You are lucky to have both of your girls for daughters and they are just as lucky having you for a mother. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

D, what a wonderful ending to yet another great trip report!

Wonderful ending! I couldn't help but shed a tear. Those are memories that will last a lifetime. My girls are only 5 and 6.5 but I see the years ahead flying by!
Thanks for sharing your trip. Can't wait to see how V's trip progresses.

Amazing TR!!! The ending was extra special. You have raised and beautiful young lady and it truly shows. Looking forward to your next TR
!

Hi D - I haven't been on the Dis in over a year mainly because we had no WDW trip planned but now we are planning for Feb 2017. So I came on today and found your wonderful TR. Allison is graduating this year!!! WOW. Looks like you 2 had a great trip and I enjoyed reading your entire TR. Love your outfits and your bags.

Was way behind, but I'm all caught up now!

What an amazing trip, so happy you had this experience and time with Alison!

:hug:

My favorite photo will always be the one with Allison chessing it up next to grumpy V! :-)

Great TR, touching wrap-up!

D - I hope you will see this as I wanted to tell you that what you wrote about Allison is so beautiful. It was such a sweet tribute. You are lucky to have both of your girls for daughters and they are just as lucky having you for a mother. Thanks for sharing this with all of us.

Thank you everyone! I am so glad you all enjoyed it! It was amazing just to be with her and experience this time alone with her... These memories will last a lifetime.

Thank you to all of you for reading along and letting me share... :lovestruc

D~

Awww....sniffles.....love you and BOTH of your girls. They are so so different, yet both strong wonderful young women. You are an amazing mom and should be very proud of them and yourself.
So glad you two had a great trip filled with wonderful memories. Can't wait to see your trip with V turn out just as wonderful!
Love you, miss you!

Hi, D!
I read your TR from your November trip and have been popping in and out on your PTR planning this trip. I just have to say how much I enjoy your enthusiasm for life!! It's like I can hear the laughter in your pictures :) and your words. What a special trip to be able to share with your daughter. I went to WDW with my Mom for Christmas the year before I was married and in November (10 years later!) just the two of us went again. You will get to make lots of more memories with her even though this trip felt like closing a chapter--I promise you, this trip with my Mom was just as magical!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Jackie

Awww....sniffles.....love you and BOTH of your girls. They are so so different, yet both strong wonderful young women. You are an amazing mom and should be very proud of them and yourself.
So glad you two had a great trip filled with wonderful memories. Can't wait to see your trip with V turn out just as wonderful!
Love you, miss you!

Awww... I love that you loved our trip... And us... We love you too! And your family! I am so excited to see how my trip with V goes - it will be fun, for sure! :lovestruc

Hi, D!
I read your TR from your November trip and have been popping in and out on your PTR planning this trip. I just have to say how much I enjoy your enthusiasm for life!! It's like I can hear the laughter in your pictures :) and your words. What a special trip to be able to share with your daughter. I went to WDW with my Mom for Christmas the year before I was married and in November (10 years later!) just the two of us went again. You will get to make lots of more memories with her even though this trip felt like closing a chapter--I promise you, this trip with my Mom was just as magical!!! Thanks for sharing :)
Jackie

Thank you!!! I am glad you enjoy my TRs... I love sharing them here and letting everyone experience Disney through our eyes. :lovestruc

That is wonderful to hear - I hope that one day, we will make many more memories in Disney together. It may be a while - but Disney is for every age, and we will continue to create magic whenever we can. :lovestruc

Thanks again for following along. :)

Hello...just joining in! I just LOVE your hand-made Disney bags -- they are completely adorable!!!! Do you have an etsy store?

Hi there - welcome!!! I am happy to have you here. :)

Per the rules on The Dis, I am not allowed to share any information about my bags. I hope you understand and will continue to follow along with my TRs/PTRs. I will be writing another TR when I return from my next graduation trip with DD #2 in October, so please watch for that one. :lovestruc

Have a great day! :lovestruc

D~

Oh, no worries -- I totally understand! You are so talented -- very nice handy work.
I will definitely keep following along :) :thumbsup2

party:Wow! What a wonderful TR, I am finally back on the Dis after a rough 8 weeks...
I was so happy to a be a part of this trip, what an amazing Mother/Daughter duo you two are!!!

I am near tears after reading your wrap up and how awesome that you get to do this again with your beautiful & talented V :jumping1:!

Thank you for taking the time to do these TR's, they really brighten my (& I am sure many people's) day:disrocks:

Monica

Thank you Monica! I know this has been a super rough time for you and your family... You've all been on my mind a lot. I hope things get better... Hugs!

I loved having you there for this! You are such an awesome friend... I look forward to seeing you again with V! :lovestruc

D~

party:Wow! What a wonderful TR, I am finally back on the Dis after a rough 8 weeks...
I was so happy to a be a part of this trip, what an amazing Mother/Daughter duo you two are!!!

I am near tears after reading your wrap up and how awesome that you get to do this again with your beautiful & talented V :jumping1:!

Thank you for taking the time to do these TR's, they really brighten my (& I am sure many people's) day:disrocks:

Monica

This was great! Really enjoyed it and loved all your ears! You and your daughter remind me of my mum and me, maybe one day we'll go just the 2 of us.

This has made me so excited for my trip next month!

I've been enjoying your last two trip reports since yesterday. Looking forward to the next one! (We are going in October, too!) :)

I loved your trip report! My husband and I are planning special individual trips for our kids too! One when they've finished 8th grade and one they're senior year of high school. My kids are still young though, so we have quite a bit of time to plan! My husband graduates nursing school in December 2016 so we're having an adults only graduation trip for him. I'm so excited and can't wait!

I have to say, I loved all your leggings and outfits! Where can I find leggings like yours?

You're final thoughts were so sweet! And the photos of your past trips! Those are precious memories that you can hold dear to your heart.

I loved your trip report! My husband and I are planning special individual trips for our kids too! One when they've finished 8th grade and one they're senior year of high school. My kids are still young though, so we have quite a bit of time to plan! My husband graduates nursing school in December 2016 so we're having an adults only graduation trip for him. I'm so excited and can't wait!

I have to say, I loved all your leggings and outfits! Where can I find leggings like yours?

You're final thoughts were so sweet! And the photos of your past trips! Those are precious memories that you can hold dear to your heart.

Thank you - I am glad you enjoyed it. :)

It sounds like you have some great trips coming up that you'll enjoy. :lovestruc Our girls trips have been some of my most treasured memories - and some of theirs too, I think.

Congrats to your DH - what an amazing accomplishment! :woohoo: Definitely worth celebrating in WDW (anything is worth celebrating in WDW, IMO - LOL)

Well, my plain black lettings I purchase at American Eagle... But I assume you are referring to my patterned leggings? If you are - all of those I made myself... I am always on the look out for fun leggings - but unless a person can fit into little girls sizes, they cannot be found. I just got tired of looking and took matters into my own hands. ::yes:: I am not sure that I am happy with the quality of fabric - as when a person is searching for "red and white dotted knit" there is only so much available.... So I am very cautious about only wearing shirts that definitely cover my behind. But it was fun to make my own - and it opened a lot of additional options for me. :lovestruc

I hope you enjoy your upcoming trip - happy planning! :lovestruc

D~

Really enjoyed your trip review and info on SoG buses. We're heading there in December and appreciate the insight! We even added LTT as a must try pave you eat based on your pictures. :)

Thanks for sharing your trip. Interested in SOG but I'm traveling with my grandkids and they have never been to WDW. It's between SOG and Pop Century. Which one would you recommend?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter