September 2nd, 2017 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona

You can take the tourist bus and hop on hop off on those places you like the most. Besides the bus, I will recomend to go to Tibidabo, on top of the hill where you have fantastic views of the city and an amusement park that the girls will love.
Thank you... that is great to know!

Hi- Just booked this cruise for DH and I to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Ahhhhhh- I almost can't believe it! Can't wait to start planning. Are most of you planning to do a pre/post cruise stay and is it easier to book that through Disney? I have a lot of reading to do...:sail:
Hi @OhioWDWDuo, what a great way to celebrate your 10 years! We are staying in Spain for 2 weeks prior to Cruise and a week after the cruise so we have booked all of our accommodation ourselves.

For those flying from the US, which airline are you choosing? I am not really happy with any of the 3 legacy airlines, but I'm watching prices closely. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

I haven't booked yet. I've been loosely watching but am starting to check daily now. We'll likely be flying from ATL.

I haven't booked yet. I've been loosely watching but am starting to check daily now. We'll likely be flying from ATL.

Thanks! I actually booked a day or two after posting my question. I have an app on my iPad that tracked my desired flight path and sent me a notification to book. I am at the office now but can get it when I get home, if you're interested in the name of the app. I know there's a bunch of different ones out there, but this one worked for us!

Sure! I've been using Google flights as I've zeroed in on the flights I want but I'm all ears for other apps that might help the process :)

Hello! Just booked the Med for a big family celebration - both parents anniversaries - 50th & 25th. There will be 9 of including our three young girls. I've been to Europe a few times as a twenty something but this will be my first ever cruise.... Excited to learn!

What ages are your girls? Our daughter is 16.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter