September 2nd, 2017 - 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise from Barcelona

Hello! Just booked the Med for a big family celebration - both parents anniversaries - 50th & 25th. There will be 9 of including our three young girls. I've been to Europe a few times as a twenty something but this will be my first ever cruise.... Excited to learn!

Hello! Just booked the Med for a big family celebration - both parents anniversaries - 50th & 25th. There will be 9 of including our three young girls. I've been to Europe a few times as a twenty something but this will be my first ever cruise.... Excited to learn!
That's exciting @ejrj what a great way to celebrate! My husband and I took our 5 & 6 year old girls on a Disney Cruise in the Carribean this year. We loved it so much we are doing this Mediterranean cruise and my parents are coming to. They have travelled a lot through Europe, we haven't but think we might spend 3 weeks in Spain.

I would like to sign up for fish extenders exchange. I will be sailing with my daughter and this will be our 5th DCL. After this one we will be upgraded to Castaway Club Gold Members.

We just booked. So excited this will be our 'Gold' status - #5 ---- Just got back from the WBTA on the Magic and loved it so much. We just didn't want to wait for the next one so when we saw the awesome ports for this we had to say YES TO DCL! ITALY here we come!

I booked for my family as well. We are interested in the fish extender group. How will we know when one starts?

I booked for my family as well. We are interested in the fish extender group. How will we know when one starts?
Hi, haven't noticed on started on here yet. Feel free to start one up or keep checking back to see if someone had started one. We missed out on our last cruise.

Hi, haven't noticed on started on here yet. Feel free to start one up or keep checking back to see if someone had started one. We missed out on our last cruise.
There is a Facebook group which have started fish extender groups. If you are on Facebook join the group.

I would like to sign up for fish extenders exchange. I will be sailing with my daughter and this will be our 5th DCL. After this one we will be upgraded to Castaway Club Gold Members.

There is a Facebook group which have started fish extender groups. If you are on Facebook join the group.

Attachments

• IMG_1737.PNG
    IMG_1737.PNG
    282.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi- Just booked this cruise for DH and I to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Ahhhhhh- I almost can't believe it! Can't wait to start planning. Are most of you planning to do a pre/post cruise stay and is it easier to book that through Disney? I have a lot of reading to do...:sail:

We are coming to Australia and flying to Madrid for a couple of weeks around Spain prior to Cruise and post Cruise we are staying a few nights opposite La Sagradia Familia before flying home again. We can't wait!!!

Hi- Just booked this cruise for DH and I to celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Ahhhhhh- I almost can't believe it! Can't wait to start planning. Are most of you planning to do a pre/post cruise stay and is it easier to book that through Disney? I have a lot of reading to do...:sail:

I live in Barcelona. If I can help you with anything please tell me.

Can't wait to visit Barcelona for the first time. We are flying to Madrid from Australia and spending a couple of weeks visiting parts of Spain (haven't worked out where yet) and post Cruise staying a few nights opposite La Sagrada Familia before heading to Madrid and flying home again. Any tips for a family with two girls aged 6&7 that must be done whilst our visit to Spain?

Can't wait to visit Barcelona for the first time. We are flying to Madrid from Australia and spending a couple of weeks visiting parts of Spain (haven't worked out where yet) and post Cruise staying a few nights opposite La Sagrada Familia before heading to Madrid and flying home again. Any tips for a family with two girls aged 6&7 that must be done whilst our visit to Spain?

You can take the tourist bus and hop on hop off on those places you like the most. Besides the bus, I will recomend to go to Tibidabo, on top of the hill where you have fantastic views of the city and an amusement park that the girls will love.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter