September 2017 Planning

When do most public schools get Fall Break? I remember the last week in September for 2015 was crazy with so many kids off school -- it wasn't as bad as the summer crowds but still...

We don't get a fall break in Maryland, but next years calendar has a 4 day weekend bc a Jewish holiday lines up with a professional day for teachers. So we'll go the 20th-24th. Haven't done any planning other than the dates.

This is so exciting to hear!!!

I am working on coming up with an itinerary, and have been trying to have parks in the morning and the pool in the afternoon. Did you find that it rained daily in the afternoon? Or were there some days without rain?
We actually got really lucky. It rained for bout 30 minutes the day we got there on 9/3, and it cleared up quick. The worst rain we had the whole week was on Sept 4th - it started around 4pm and it didn't let up until 10-11pm but I still enjoyed MK because so many people had left because the of the weather. On the 5th (Labor Day), we were in DHS and it rained for about 2 hours that afternoon. That was it! The rest of the week it was beautiful! We were so worried that it would pour every single day but it only rained those few times that I mentioned and the longest was on the night of the 4th and that was it.

We're booked 9/16-9/25 at the Polynesian Club Level with a Theme Park View. So excited!

I had a dream last night that I found a flight deal from DFW to MCO for $100 but I had to stay 2 weeks in order to get it. My DH was none too happy about my solo trip doubling in time.

Well, I'm out for September. My son's school changed fall break to the second week in October this year. Boo!!! So we're booked for Oct 6-13. Not looking forward to Columbus Day crowds. Y'all have fun in Sept!

Count us in !!! :love2: DH And I are booked for 9/4 thru 9/13 . :dogdance: Can't come fast enough. LOL Booked as a bounce back from 9/16. Great package price and free dining too ---- lucky us pixiedust:

This is so exciting to hear!!!

I am working on coming up with an itinerary, and have been trying to have parks in the morning and the pool in the afternoon. Did you find that it rained daily in the afternoon? Or were there some days without rain?

We've been several times the week after labour day and it varies. Last year it rained once while we were inside the Star Wars meet and greet at HS and that wa the only time during the day but we went to the MNSSHP and it rained for hours! It was miserable! Other years it has rained everyday in the afternoon.

putting the crowd calendar in spoiler tags since it's a big image...

1*-YfMp_YI5HI7gVfkvfluWw.png

I'm curious how accurate the coloring scheme is when it shows Labor Day weekend somewhat light.

We're booked for 9/16 to 9/22 at the Swan, our first time at F&W! We then go to Universal at the Loews Royal Pacific from 9/22 to 9/24, hopefully for HHN. We are very excited to try so many new things this trip!

Booked at CBR Aug 31st - Sept 9th
We went last year around the same time. Originally we were going to back in 2018 but we just couldn't wait!

Going for my very first solo trip Sept 2-10... who knows I might end up bringing my 5 year old.. but she starts school this year

Will most likely stay at Pop or Sports

We are going sept 2-8 to port orleans riverside with free dining! We booked a bounce back at our Labor Day trip last time. I'm hoping to extent to the 9th with our dining offer, but it's not available now. We are so excited!

Are you my twin?? LOL

We were there LAST Labor Day week 2015, and we also booked the Bounce Back with FREE DINING for POR!!!!!

When will the park hours calendar come out for september? Does anyone know the general time?

Not sure the answer to this, but I will say whatever calendar they do put out the hours are likely to change less than a month prior to the trip so I'm not sure why Disney even bothers putting out a calendar any sooner than a week prior. Its so frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter