September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I'm probably going to regret this one but I am going to be cancelling Ohana at 7pm CT today, ADR is for 9/28 at 9:15pm for 2 people.

I just cancelled tusker house for 5 on September 24 at 1:40pm. I am canceling CRT for September 29th breakfast for 5 at 9:10am. Let me know if anyone wants it.

I got the 9/15 at 9:00pm BOG ressie, thanks so much!

No problem. Just glad someone from here got it since we are all trying so hard to find them. We already have 8:55pm for that day and I was looking for something earlier and saw 9pm and immediately thought to put it up here. :)

She is just being modest .. it made her year ! not sure what can beat this !! She called me here at work so excited i thought she was goign to have a heart attack !!! Thanks for post we are going to enjoy this !!! :thumbsup2

Aww, so glad it made her day (or year)! :cheer2: We were going to WDW for our 22nd anniversary trip and just by chance came across the BOG ressie (I wasn't even trying to find it...).

Then, life intervened, and we need to spend the trip $$, and then some, on a new a/c system. It is too hot here in NC to go without a/c for even a few days. So, we will save WDW for our 25th anniversary- maybe by then, BOG will be easy to get into! :thumbsup2

I'm stunned, but I was just able to get BoG for 9/28!

I now have a Kona ressie for 2 at 6:55pm that I need to cancel. I know it isn't a hard one to get, but if anyone wants it let me know. I didn't need to cancel it to make the BoG ressie, so I'll hang onto it for a while in case anyone here wants to take it.

Update: this reservation was cancelled at 6pm today.

Southwest is making me very angry... They canceled our late flight home so we are now on an earlier flight and cannot make our last reservation at Chef Mickey's. We ALWAYS eat there before we go home :(

I will be cancelling Chef Mickey's on 09/11/2013 @ 5:10pm for 5 people.

:worried:

I'm cancelling a Crystal Palace reservation for 7 at 6:30pm on Sept 29th 2013 immediately.

Dan

I have a 7:20 for 5 people at Chef Mickey's on Nov. 30 that I'm pretty sure we'll be canceling...

Ha ha! Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize this was a September-only board. I would have been unsuccessfully looking for November cancellations on here for a LONG time... :)

Ha ha! Thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize this was a September-only board. I would have been unsuccessfully looking for November cancellations on here for a LONG time... :)

Too funny. Good luck finding what you would like for November!!

Just cancelled a 7:40am at Ohana for 9/22 and a 1:45pm for Tusker House on 9/24. One of these days, I'm going to get my schedule solidified. :yo-yo:

There is an 8:30 pm reservation for 4 at 'Ohana on the website. :). The date is 9/21/13.

There is an 8:30 pm reservation for 4 at 'Ohana on the website. :). The date is 9/21/13.

Thank you! I was able to grab this and it even accepted my reservation for 5 instead of 4. :)

Thank you! I was able to grab this and it even accepted my reservation for 5 instead of 4. :)

I saw it while I was trying to find one for our family, but the time is just too late :( I'm glad you were able to get it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter