September 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Cancelling our reservation at Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Friday September 27th. It is for 7:35 a.m. for 3 people. We were finally able to get 1900 Park Fare!! :yay: PM me if anybody is interested. If I don't connect with anyone, I will cancel at 2:00 p.m. today.
Hope this helps someone!

Cancelling our reservation at Chef Mickey's for breakfast on Friday September 27th. It is for 7:35 a.m. for 3 people. We were finally able to get 1900 Park Fare!! :yay: PM me if anybody is interested. If I don't connect with anyone, I will cancel at 2:00 p.m. today.
Hope this helps someone!

Cancelled.

I'll be canceling the following at 3pm today:
9/26 - 7:30 Le Cellier reservation for 2

Sorry for the short notice, but I won't be able to do it any later than that!

I am going to cancel the following:

Kona Cafe 8:15 am (2 people)
Ohana 5:05 pm (4 people)

I am leaving tomorrow so can only try to coordinate today if anyone wants it.

I am going to be canceling soon. Let me know if you want to coordinate.

California Grill
Sunday Sept. 29 7:45 pm party of 4
Hallo wishes is at 9:30

PM me to coordinate.

Just Cancelled:

Be Our Guest Restaurant

Reservation for 4 Guests on Monday, September 30, 2013

Magic Kingdom Park

7:15 PM - Dinner

It made me cancel it right away when the Chef Mickey's we were looking for opened up.

I have BoG for this Saturday 9/28 at 4pm for party of 4 and I am looking to trade for California Grill on the same night for 4 guests at around 8pm. PM me if you want to trade. I can take a screen shot of my reservation to prove I have it.

Looking to Trade:
My BOG 9/28 4pm for 4 guests
Your California Grill 9/28 around 8 pm for 4 guests

I will be dropping BoG for 9/28 at 4 pm and California Grill on 9/29 at 7:45 pm. Both are a party of 4. Let me know if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!