Selling a house is so frustrating. No one gives feedback!

Update - I got an offer last night. 10k less than asking. I could afford to sell at that price, but I countered at 5K less than asking, because you never accept the first offer, right? Lol. We will see how it goes.
Sometimes it's ok to accept the first offer. Depends on lots of factors.
That said, I'd work hard to make this deal work. If they opt to counter, consider accepting if it's fairly reasonable and doable.

Mostly all of our feedback was from the realtors and nothing really helpful-- house showed well, spotlessly clean, excellent staging/decluttering, etc. DH & I are "fixers" so we would have appreciated some constructive criticism where we could have improved something. The few things that were relayed from the buyers were things that we could do nothing about so that didn't help either-- wanted a fenced-in back yard (house was a corner lot with a rear entry driveway that could be seen clearly in the photos and arial views), didn't want to be in XYZ County (why bother looking? Our schools are rated higher and our taxes are about $1000 less than the neighboring county so :confused3)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter