Self admissions pass questions!

Butterflyy

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

New to the OP Disney scene. I just started working in Disney Springs, and received my self admission pass. Can anyone tell me if this can be used at the water parks? Or at any of the other Disney Parks outside of Florida? Any answers would be much appreciated! Its proven difficult to find answers on the subject!

I used to have Self Admission, but now have a Main Gate. Policies may have changed, but when I had it, it did not work at the water parks, but was good for Disneyland/CA Adventure. Also does not work for special ticketed events like the Halloween and Christmas parties. I can't tell you much about the international parks, but no comp admissions work at Shanghai. I do know that.

I used to have Self Admission, but now have a Main Gate. Policies may have changed, but when I had it, it did not work at the water parks, but was good for Disneyland/CA Adventure. Also does not work for special ticketed events like the Halloween and Christmas parties. I can't tell you much about the international parks, but no comp admissions work at Shanghai. I do know that.

Hey all!

New to the OP Disney scene. I just started working in Disney Springs, and received my self admission pass. Can anyone tell me if this can be used at the water parks? Or at any of the other Disney Parks outside of Florida? Any answers would be much appreciated! Its proven difficult to find answers on the subject!
You can join the Cast Member forum by emailing Webmaster Doc:

Doc@wdwinfo.com

That’s where CMs share experiences in a forum just for them. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter