Seeking reviews for Teppan Edo & BOG dinners

Summer2018

DIS Veteran
People post such creative and humorous review titles. It’s very entertaining. Unfortunately when one is searching for a review on a specific restaurant, it’s difficult to weed through all of the threads.

I’m looking for a review on Teppan Edo & BOG for dinner. Can anyone share their experiences?

We were there in late September and had dinner at BOG. Wife had the steak and o had the shrimp and scallops. We both loved the food. We were on the main ballroom and probably would have enjoyed the Rose room for a more quite time. Our waiter was very good and we were able to meet the Beast afterwards. Enjoyed it so much that we are going to do it again on our next trip

Teppan Edo is Hibatchi... We just ate there for the first time in September. It was good quality and fun but if you can get Habatichi at home, I don't think it's much different. MDH got the Scallops and I the Beef and both were excellent. I would recommend it, especially if you can't get Habatchi by you. We would go again on another trip.

Folks love BOG, we haven't been in a long time. It was good the time we went but I have heard that it is starting to go downhill a bit. But I haven't been recent enough to really say one way or the other.

Haven’t eaten at Teppan Edo so I can’t comment on that one but I can say that we loved our BOG dinner on our last trip. My DD23 and I both had the steak and it was cooked perfectly. The ambiance is lovely and our server was fantastic. I have another BOG dinner booked for our March trip and I’m so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter