"Secret" Reservations

mzadell

Mouseketeer
Roomie and I are going down for 8 days next May and are trying to arrange one day each that we plan the whole day, but keep it a secret from the other - "surprise days," we're calling it.

Is there a way for us to make ADR's and not have them listed on the My Disney Experience app that we both browse daily? I know that FP+ reservations and the like certainly can't be hidden, but I hoped ADR's can.

Any input on this or ideas for these "surprise days" would be welcome!

Make 'em by phone. (407) 939-3463.
Write down the confirmation number the CM on the phone gives you, but don't link it to your MDE account.

They'll never appear. Keep the confirmation number as your just-in-case, but I've only ever needed it once over the years.

Make 'em by phone.
Write down the confirmation number the CM on the phone gives you, but don't link it to your MDE account.

They'll never appear. Keep the confirmation number as your just-in-case, but I've only ever needed it once over the years.

Thanks! Now to start figuring out where we'll go for my surprise day - the 180 mark is November 17th, so I've got *some* time. :hourglass

I agree about phoning, but when you talk to the CM, make sure you don't give them any information that will link the reservations to your existing MDE account. When I called, the CM asked for the usual information (phone number, I think) and found my account. After I made my reservations, they all showed up on my MDE account.

You could always both just make new MDE accounts and link them to new emails (get a free one). Then use those to make the "secret" ADR.

On a related note (because it's probably my plan for this surprise reservation,) anyone know if the sushi offered at California Grill is considered an entree for the DDP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter