• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

SeaWorld?

Laurie1985

Earning My Ears
Not sure where to post this as I am new to this page!

My kids will be 5 and 3 when we go to Disney world. We are staying at Art of Animation. I REALLY want to go to Seaworld when we are there. We are going for 6 days. I'm not super excited about Hollywood Studios for them. I plan to do Magic Kingdom (possibly 2 days), Amimal Kingdom and probably Epcot.

Can you do SeaWorld in just one day? Do you think it's worth it? (Money wise, travel etc)

Any tips? Thanks!

We have done SeaWorld in a day a few times, it's doable. You can get a Mears shuttle from AOA directly there. If you really wanty to go, it's worth it. I have found that Sea World is a great park for cool interactions. We have done the sea lion encounter and the penguin encounter. Both very cool for kids.

Hollywood Studios can be fun for little ones, maybe try a half day there. :-)

SeaWorld is one of our favorite parks! As with any of the parks its impossible to see/do everything in the park in one day. You would be able to do the highlights. We've found that the show times don't line up making it difficult to get all the shows in in one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter