Satu’li pods for adults?

TBGOES2DISNEY

DIS Veteran
Last trip in June, we asked if we could get an adult portion of pods on the dining plan. We were told no. I know others have been told yes. What about lately? Were you paying OOP or were you on DDP? Thanks

I just saw an All Ears Net video yesterday where they were saying you could get an adult portion but you had to ask. They did not specify if it would work with the DDP, though.

I'm never sure what sites are okay to link, but it was their Best Day at Animal Kingdom video, just posted to Youtube yesterday, at the 32 minute mark.

I just saw an All Ears Net video yesterday where they were saying you could get an adult portion but you had to ask. They did not specify if it would work with the DDP, though.

I'm never sure what sites are okay to link, but it was their Best Day at Animal Kingdom video, just posted to Youtube yesterday, at the 32 minute mark.

Obviously all cast members experiences are different, but when I went the cast member asked me if I’d like an adult or child size.

Thanks. We did ask nicely, but I kind of wonder if she just didn’t know how to do it so she said no. We’ll try again next trip and see what happens.

I got one in October. But to be honest I didn't enjoy it that much the outside though was too hard and not soft as it should be. The pods were also quite cold. I prefer the cheeseburger spring rolls at MK

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter