• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Saratoga Springs Photo Session

Stefy

Is it time for Disney yet???
Hi there

We did a Poly Poto Session last year and had so much fun. We have just booked our next trip for next year and are thinking about where to do a PS and I saw on the FAQ thread that SSR is participating in them. I was wondering if anyone has done this and if so, would you mind sharing some of your photos?

Thanx

Stefy x

Unfortunately the SSR photo sessions have been discontinued. :sad2: I'm not sure exactly when they stopped doing them, but it was already over in April when we visited. :sad1:

OIC, thanks for that :) Is a shame as the resort looks really nice :)

Yeah, I agree - I would have loved to have "proper" photos of us all together at SSR. :)

Oh well, back to the drawing board. This resort would have been the winner if it was still participating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter