?????s about new AP rates for June/July

cmac609

DIS Veteran
Okay, I am very new to this so I have many questions. I noticed this morning that AP rates were released. However, am I correct in saying that they AREN'T for Poly or WL????? (these are the ones that we were looking into going to) Are they only for Moderate ones???? What Moderate would everybody recommend in going to with a 4 and 2 year old. We were at Disney for the first time last year and stayed at the Poly and LOVED it. It was very convenient. What kind of discount are the moderate hotels getting with the new AP discount?????? Would it be worth getting an AP for the discount this year...we don't have one yet??????

If you could answer my questions I would really appreciate it..Thanks.

Caroline
:confused3

Okay, I am very new to this so I have many questions. I noticed this morning that AP rates were released. However, am I correct in saying that they AREN'T for Poly or WL????? (these are the ones that we were looking into going to) Are they only for Moderate ones???? What Moderate would everybody recommend in going to with a 4 and 2 year old. We were at Disney for the first time last year and stayed at the Poly and LOVED it. It was very convenient. What kind of discount are the moderate hotels getting with the new AP discount?????? Would it be worth getting an AP for the discount this year...we don't have one yet??????

If you could answer my questions I would really appreciate it..Thanks.

Caroline
:confused3

Hi Caroliine,
I just got an email from the AP folks. They are offering a discount on Saratoga Springs and OKW (which are dvc resorts) for $164.00 per night from June -August. That's about a savings of $120.00 dollars/night, if you stay 6 nights the savings would range in the $700 range more than enough to pay for the pass. I'll check the web site for any other discounts. Not sure about the moderates. How long will you be going for, you have to do the math to see if it is worth buying an AP pass.

Ok found the answer for the moderates. From 7/1-8/4 moderates are $134.00 per night

Okay, right now we were quoted with AAA discount for Poly 7/1-7/6 (5 nights) $3,169.26 and the WL $2,558.76. With Dining and tickets......

OH, okay....are they walking distance to Epcot???? How about MGM??

They are right between the two..It's a wonderful area, and they are beautiful resorts with lots of things to do..Any of them would be great

OH, okay....are they walking distance to Epcot???? How about MGM??

They are in walking distance of EPCOT and they have a ferry to MGM. THey are also in walking distance of the Boardwalk. The best part of BC/YC is the pool - Stormalong Bay. Its like a mini water park. They also have a great soda shop/hamburger place (kind of 50's style) Beaches and Cream. Its a great resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter