?'s about grinchmas and Macy's parade

Peggy Sue

Happy DVC Member
We will be at Universal 12/6 & 7 (Can't wait to stay at Portifino Bay after seeing it on the travel channel Sunday!)

What is Grinchmas? What does one do at this event? Does it happen during park hours, or is it a hard ticket event like Disney's MVMCP? Will two adults enjoy this event? (Will confess, must watch Grinch EVERY christmas season!)

The Macy's parade..when it that going to start running?

Thank you all for your help!

Peggy SueT

Grinchmas is included in admission and occurs all day. It includes fake snow, decorations, Whoville Christmas Tree, small ice slide, Grinch's Layer(a meet and greet with the Grinch), and shows throughout the day. Two adults can enjoy everything except the ice slide since you must have a small child to ride that with.

Macy's starts December 13th.

Peggy Sue,

Great choice, Portofino! You will love it. Its such a lovely resort with so much detail. I wish I had seen the Travel Channel episode.

The holidays at Universal is my favorite time in the parks. Everything seems so special. Grinchmas is at IOA during park hours and they have a play that runs through out the day. The Grinch himself is a hoot! The music is holiday tunes and it snows in
Seuss Landing. There are Whoville residents everywhere. Slide down Mt Crumpit (kids only) and play in the snow at the bottom.

The Portofino had a story telling of How The Grinch Stole Christmas on select days. Do not miss this!

The Parade is new but here is a link of what to expect and the days it runs. Have a great time! We will be there again also:bounce:

Orlando Sentinel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter