Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

How exciting! I am really stoked for this show, and we are planning on doing Tusker House this trip anyway - it will be our first time eating there! Can't wait!

It could very well be at Yak&Yeti but that wasn't showing on the app. Again, I'm assuming this is a glitch and we aren't supposed to be seeing this yet since its not on the iphone app or the website.

Yeah, I bet it is. There is a totally new interface on the Andriod app

She actually wasn't looking for a date. She pulled up the menus and it showed up as a choice under the menus section.
What is strange is the menu wouldn't really change for a dining package at a buffet would it?
Doesn't H&V offer the same meal during a F! package as they do without?

What is strange is the menu wouldn't really change for a dining package at a buffet would it?
Doesn't H&V offer the same meal during a F! package as they do without?
Yes, the menu is the same regardless at H&V. So I'm really not sure what this glitch is showing us.

You will probably still have to change it over to the new package...just like H&V has regular ADR and F! pkg ADR. The F! pkgs book up very quickly so I am worried about missing out on RoL. Just gonna have to stalk....unless Disney makes a timely announcement about all of this.
I just snorted water up my nose! Their history makes this very doubtful

Yes, the menu is the same regardless at H&V. So I'm really not sure what this glitch is showing us.
Just for grins and giggles I checked what H&V shows and they do show a F! menu choice when you click their menu. So I guess it's normal, even though it's the same meal

My friend, when perusing the Android app on her phone, and looking at Tusker House, was able to see offerings for a ROL dining package. She couldn't click on it and I couldn't get it to show up on the iphone app or the website, so I'm assuming it's some sort of glitch. But it is interesting and telling, in my opinion. There were options listed for a first show, a second show, and a third show....

Thanks for the heads up!

BTW, I can see it on my IPhone app.

I relate it to the experience of how well they conveyed the extended hours of the park and of the dining options. HAHAHAHAHA

Just for grins and giggles I checked what H&V shows and they do show a F! menu choice when you click their menu. So I guess it's normal, even though it's the same meal
Is that on the android app? I don't think I have ever seen it on the website...though I could be mistaken.

ETA: I just looked on the iphone app and it doesn't show up there.

Is that on the android app? I don't think I have ever seen it on the website...though I could be mistaken.

ETA: I just looked on the iphone app and it doesn't show up there.

Yes, on the Andriod App. I have an iPad but it's at home so I can't check what it shows.

Nothing on my iPhone app either.

This is all very exciting though. Tusker breakfast is my number 1 "must do" and getting a RoL package would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter