RUMORS: Luke is Kylo Ren

Just something to ponder, in the latest preview we do see very briefly John Boyega's character wielding a blue saber, in the snow, so presumably this links to the original preview where we saw Kylo Ren first fire up his red saber (kinda like the old midevil look of it). So here is the ponder...who trains Boyega's character to use the saber?

My guess: Nobody. He applies his training as a First Order stormtrooper. And that becomes apparent rather quickly when fighting Kylo Ren.

I just Almost Had the biggest secret in the galaxy

A target near me had 4 of the force awakens infinity 3.0 gamesets on the shelf...
...I took them up to the desk and said I bet the system won't let me buy these...which of course it did not.

Good thing...I didn't want Disney lawyers knocking on my door In 10 minutes anyway...:)

Jar Jar is a Sith Lord....it should be canon after how much evidence there is out there now (There's a LOOOOOOONG thread on Reddit about it with amazing evidence)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter