Royal Pacific Resort - King Suite/Club

Selina

DIS Veteran
Can you tell me if the King Suite at the RPR has a king-sized bed or two queens. Can you choose. I understand that the King Suite has a separate living room with pull-out sofa. We will be 3 adults and 2 kids (11 and 9) and were wondering if the King Suite would be okay for us - or if it does have a king-sized bed in the main bedroom - can you ask for 2 queens Kings Suite.
Does the Club level accommodate 3 adults and 2 kids in the same room? or is the Club level just for the pool-view?

Thanks alot - perhaps Spidey will know the answer?!!:D

We stayed in a king suite, although not on the club level. The room was great. I had a seperate bedroom with king bed and the living room had a dining table, television with dvd, and a double pull out sofa. You might want to request a roll away bed (thats what we did with three kids). The room was great. I don't think they have king suites with queen beds, but I am not positive.

Thanks - I was wondering if there were kids suites and if these were cheaper than the King Suite. Have been on-line to various sites but it's very confusing.

Can anyone give me an email link for the Royal pacific Resort - so that I can contact them direct with my requirements? I think that's what I may have to do as we would like 2 bathrooms if possible.

Selina,

The King suites at RPR all have king beds in the bedroom part and a pullout in the living room. I think the max. occupancy in those suites is three. I have put four in before with a rollaway but I think five would be too many especially with three adults. Club level rooms are just regular rooms on the club floor with a few extra in-room amenities and access to the club lounge. They do not charge any more for pool view on club level, you just have to get lucky as these rooms are limited. RPR does not have any kid's suites but both HRH and PBH do. At RPR the next suite category would be the hospitality which connects to a room with 2 queen beds. The parlor is very spacious and has another bathroom and a pullout sofa. They are also about $150-$200 more per night depending on the season. If you have any more questions ask away!

Thanks. I stayed at the HRH a couple of years ago - it was fabulous (we were 2 adults+2kids then) - it's a little more expensive than the RPR for 14 nights. Can you tell me - at the HRH..... which is the cheapest of the suites - king or kids? and how does the price compare to the king suite of the RPR? Thanks for your help.

We stayed in a King Suite in February. As stated, only king bed available in the bedroom, with a pull-out in the living. This room would not accomodate three adults and two children, in my opinion. I don't even think they would allow it.

It's a very nice room and we loved it. However, there were three of us.

At HRH, King suites are the cheapest. Kid's suites are $50-$70/nt more depending on the season.

The King suites at HRH are about 650 sq ft. The ones at RPR are about 670 sq ft and cost about $100/nt less. The layouts of the two are completely different though.

Thanks for alll the information on the king suites and kids suites - really helpful and much appreciated.

Just pmed you back Spidey!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter