ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have never done Universal, but I just booked a AAA rate for December 6-8 and can't wait!! It's $452 for 2 nights, does that seem good?
We booked a standard room, is there anything specific I should ask for in terms of location?
Thanks!

We have never done Universal, but I just booked a AAA rate for December 6-8 and can't wait!! It's $452 for 2 nights, does that seem good?
We booked a standard room, is there anything specific I should ask for in terms of location?
Thanks!

That seems a bit high to me, so keep watching through the fall for prices to go down. Does that include tax?

Are they in all towers or just in one location, we have 4 nights booked at the end of October, I'm quite surprised that club level privileges aren't included and that we still have to pay $20 a night parking though.

Are they in all towers or just in one location, we have 4 nights booked at the end of October, I'm quite surprised that club level privileges aren't included and that we still have to pay $20 a night parking though.

They are in all towers.

$20 isn't all that bad compared to some places, and for that you get 2 full days parking.

We had a Hospitality Suite and club level access didn't come as standard with that, you had to pay for it on top, so I wouldn't expect Club level to be included as standard with a King Suite, or any room.

A king suite is generally priced about $100 more than a normal king room. A club king room is normally priced about $100 more than a normal king room. It wouldn't make any sense for a king suite to include club as well.

I saw a question about renovations a few pages back that was not answered, or maybe no one knows the answer. Are they renovating now, and if so, is there a schedule for which towers/floors are getting done when? My family likes a quick nap during the day while we are on vacation (early risers and night owls) and want to make sure that our room won't be located somewhere noisy during the day. Thanks!! :)

I saw a question about renovations a few pages back that was not answered, or maybe no one knows the answer. Are they renovating now, and if so, is there a schedule for which towers/floors are getting done when? My family likes a quick nap during the day while we are on vacation (early risers and night owls) and want to make sure that our room won't be located somewhere noisy during the day. Thanks!! :)

No renovations yet. Haven't heard a schedule either.

A king suite is generally priced about $100 more than a normal king room. A club king room is normally priced about $100 more than a normal king room. It wouldn't make any sense for a king suite to include club as well.

my king suite for my october stay is more than the club king suite.
depending on your dates of stay, determines if that will be your case or not.

King suites in all three towers. As for club it is not included with any room unless paid for or comped.

They are in all towers. $20 isn't all that bad compared to some places, and for that you get 2 full days parking. We had a Hospitality Suite and club level access didn't come as standard with that, you had to pay for it on top, so I wouldn't expect Club level to be included as standard with a King Suite, or any room.

The only room I got free club was is. The Presidential Suite on club level. :-)

The only room I got free club was is. The Presidential Suite on club level. :-)

I wasn't including the Presidential Suite, just the Hospitality suites we have been in since the poster wasn't asking about the Presidential Suite. Maybe I should have been clearer.

I wasn't including the Presidential Suite, just the Hospitality suites we have been in since the poster wasn't asking about the Presidential Suite. Maybe I should have been clearer.

i remember when you were in the hospitality suite.
yea, since you weren't on club floor, you didn't get the club lounge perk. :(

i did get to take the "big tour" when Bluer and the Mrs had the presidentail suite on 7th floor.
it was wow oh wow.......and the club lounge was free for them since they were on club floor.
looking up from the outside, that presidential suite covered 3 or 4 of the window across.

i would look up at it when i was on the water taxi coming into dock at the hotel.
if the lights were on, i tried to see if i could see them.

it makes my king suite seem small.........:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter