Rosen Centre/rosen Plaza

ERICS MUM

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at either of these hotels, both on International Drive?

I would be interested to hear people's views on what they are like and whether they are good value for money.

thanks

Linda :thumbsup2

We stayed next door to the Rosen Plaza and it looked very nice. It seemed to be very business, convention oriented since it is across from the convention center. I would defintely stay there on business but not sure about on vacation. :confused3

A few years ago, my wife who is a former Marriott executive, received a call from a "Marriott" employee, telling her that they were opening a new hotel in Orlando and wanted her opinion. They offered her three nights at no cost. Since we were going to Disney anyway, we decided to take them up on the offer....SURPRIZE....it was for Marriott Vacation Club. I told them I had no desire for a time share and would leave immediately. They said they were sure that we were told...NOT, and would we please stay. The hotel was... a hotel. A Coastguard convention and a cheerleader convention were there at that time. How those Coastguarders carry on!

I won't stay there on a dare.
:furious:

They are two different places on I drive. We stayed at the plaza last year for a couple nights. Rooms where nothing special other than a hotel room. The pool and hot tub where nice and clean. The breakfast in the lobby was excellent. We choose to use the VIP parking for couple bucks more, It came in real handy since we where in an out of the hotel a lot for visit to the parks or shopping. Very easy access to I drive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter