• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Suggestions for Riverside

mrspotts427

Earning My Ears
Please help. We're staying at Riverside and I have bad knees. Any suggestions on bayou building or mansion close to main building. Many thanks.

Alligator Bayou building 14 and Oak Manor are the two closest buildings to the main 'hub' of the resort (AB 14 is closer, but if you prefer the Magnolia Bend section, Oak Manor is the closest).

Alligator buyou bld 14 is much closer to the main bld than any room at Magnolia bend. We had requested Magnolia Bend last summer and they put us in BLd 14 in alligator buyou instead. It was really nice being so close to the food court/bus stop.

Magnolia Blends is closer to the food court than AB.

however that say - POR is not the best hotel for you. POFQ is much smaller and easier to get around.

Also remember at the front desk you can get a wheelchair for your entire stay.

I would get one in your condition.

You are going to be walking a ton in the parks. Even getting to the fun stuff from the buses takes a bunch of walking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter