Room Suggestions at Kidani please

Yorel

Mouseketeer
Hi,All!!!

This will be our 1st time @ AKL -Kidani, celebrating several important milestones; 20th anniversary & 3 graduations. We're looking forward to the right room & view to help celebrate these special occasions.

I have a 2br Savannah view. I'd like 2 dedicated queens (not a pullout) in the 2nd bedroom. 3rd bathroom would be nice but not mandatory.

Can anyone recommend a good 2br savannah view at Kidani with 1 king & 2 queens? Higher floor or low floor, etc.

I'll sacrifice some walking for a better view. We'll also have our a car if that matters.

Thank you!

I believe when you book the room there will be choices for a 2 Bedroom and a 2 Bedroom Lockoff. Choose the regular 2 bedroom and you'll have 2 queen beds (lockoffs have 1 queen and sleeper sofa).

I'd say higher floor is better for Savannah viewing.

I believe when you book the room there will be choices for a 2 Bedroom and a 2 Bedroom Lockoff. Choose the regular 2 bedroom and you'll have 2 queen beds (lockoffs have 1 queen and sleeper sofa).

I'd say higher floor is better for Savannah viewing.

Thank you. Any suggestions on specific locations within the resort?

We prefer the Sunset savannah on the Red River Hog Trail. We like the 3rd floor closer to the Rafiki elevator. This gives us easier access to the pool area and is still close to lobby. It is a bit further to buses but this is a tradeoff we are willing to make.

You could also go to www.dvcnews.com. On the leftside tab select AKL, then roomfinder. Input your criteria and see results.

Lower floors allow for better viewing on the savannah since you don't have to look through the treetops. We also always request close to lobby in hopes of not dealing with the long walks.

What you are asking for is specific to booking category. When you booked, you should have reserved either a 2 bedroom dedicated or a 2 bedroom lockoff. You are asking for a dedicated. If you booked a lockoff and they have no available dedicated 2 bedroom villas, then you will likely be stuck with the lockoff.

Where and when they feed the animals is where they will be.... I would suggest near main lobby as they always feed the animals late in the day and early evening dues to visitors during that time.... Please do not expect to look at your window and see animals all of the time in fact do not expect to see a lot most of the day... either ask or learn on your own when they are feed and that is when you will see the most... however there are some exceptions based on weather as certain area become far more active if it rains even if food is out...I forget the name of all the sections my son like Pumba but that is much further down the hall but if you are interested in the pool as well look at a map and suggest the name of the first area to the left....

BTW you need to book a dedicated 2 BR NOT a lock off for the 2 queens they are two separate booking options and also not a request. all of the 2br have 3 bathrooms at Kidani and the master bathroom is amazing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter