Room requests Beach Club?

Yes there a a couple of rooms like that. The balconies are somewhat odd shaped with a short fence dividing them.
disney-s-beach-club-villas.jpg

Yes-that's exactly how I remember seeing them. Thanks for the picture.

This sounds like something we would prefer. Should I call to notate it on the reservation or do you know if these are options to click on during online checkin?

I always fill out the member contact form noting my requests 2-3 weeks prior to arrival.

ANy suggestions on what to request if I am staying in a studio and want easy access to the path to the International Gateway without going all the way to the lobby?

Any room will be fine, when you exit BCV, heading towards the 'market place' turn left just past the end on the villas. This path will take you around the BC and come out on the main walkway. Make a left, you will be just before the bridge.

ANy suggestions on what to request if I am staying in a studio and want easy access to the path to the International Gateway without going all the way to the lobby?

Which lobby? The BCV lobby? If that's the one you are referencing it really doesn't matter as you still have to walk around towards it. You can get a room that allows you to take some stairs down and skip the lobby but it saves a minute at most and probably not even that.

Otherwise if you mean the BC lobby none of the BCV rooms would lead you there as there's a path to follow along the BC wing that is on the end towards Epcot.

BCV is our home resort and we LOVE it. We have different preferences depending on how many people we are traveling with. Early on, we always requested a first floor pool view no matter what type room we had reserved. One summer, we were "forced" to stay on the 5th floor. I was so disappointed. When we got to our studio, room 560, we were pleasantly surprised. The balcony was HUGE! Now, we ALWAYS request room 560 or 566 when reserving a studio. These rooms share the balcony but there is a good size separation of space between them. These rooms are also conveniently located next to an elevator that leads to a door out to the "quiet"pool. Stormalong Bay is in front of the Yacht and Beach Club resort and is a little bit of a walk. If you go to Parkinfo2go, you can see where the rooms are located. Rooms 516 and 528 also have the same huge balcony but they are HA. georgiasmom...As far as wanting a room in close proximity to EPCOT, BVC is such a small resort that any room should be fine. A "far" room will probably add 60 seconds to your walk. If you follow BillPA's directions when leaving BCV, you will be fine! Enjoy your trip!!!!

Last edited:

EEK! I would NOT like this. Now I'm thinking I will make my only request "private balcony".
FWIW The railing that you are seeing on the right is NOT communal with the room to the right. There is a fairly big area of unused space separating the two balconies. There is also a good chance you will not be on the balcony the same time as your neighbor. If you request "private balcony", you run the risk of getting a teeny tiny balcony that is just a little deeper than the porch chair and only big enough for 2 chairs. I did not find privacy to be an issue on the big balcony.

FWIW The railing that you are seeing on the right is NOT communal with the room to the right. There is a fairly big area of unused space separating the two balconies. There is also a good chance you will not be on the balcony the same time as your neighbor. If you request "private balcony", you run the risk of getting a teeny tiny balcony that is just a little deeper than the porch chair and only big enough for 2 chairs. I did not find privacy to be an issue on the big balcony.
Yep, it's divided into thirds, with the empty third between the two occupied thirds.

I always wondered if it was quiet. I've gotten it a few times when I've been solo, and always liked the views. I don't have any idea how quiet it is because I'm a VERY sound sleeper. However, DH is a light sleeper and I assumed there'd be pool noise at night. But does the quiet pool stay quiet? If so, I'd love to request that view.
I read somewhere where DVC is putting fencing around the patios. The gardeners at the BC thank them for that. It's amazing what the gardeners find in the shrubbery and how damaged it gets from people walking through it.

Old thread coming back bc I'm researching!

We are staying at BCV for 1 night-- excited to finally try out the sandy bottom pool! We own at Boardwalk and have been obsessed with the standard rooms, but we needed a day to tide us over before sister and her family joins us at BWV in a 2bd.

In any case, my kids are very light and sound sensitive (we have white noise machines, but I go through some crazy stuff to keep the room as dark as possible). What would the BCV experts recommend for the DARKEST room (and quietest) possible?

I requested high floor, qiuet pool view, but just read the quiet pool has bright lights? Would a woods view be better? Any help much appreciated!

Eye mask and ear plugs. You are going to get light and noise with any view. Woods view will get you Epcot area so you might hear fireworks, lots of lights and even road noise.

I've never had any noise issue in any BCV room, really. Enjoy the pool, at any rate. My guess is you'll be back :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter