Room only for 1 night, then switching to package . . .

katepass72

Mouseketeer
I have a room only reservation for 1 night at the GF, and then checking in at the Poly the next day for the package/remainder of the trip. No park tickets for the room-only, BUT . . .is it possible to head over to the Poly early the next day to go ahead and check-in (even though room probably won't be ready) to activate the park tickets? Or will I have to technically check out of the GF first before I can do this? Obviously I'm trying to get the best of both worlds for at least part of the day :).

Sorry, accidentally posted this twice - please reply to this one if you have any tips. Thanks!

I believe that you will have to check out of the GF before you can check in to the Poly.
However, You can activate your package tickets early for your GF stay at Guest Relations if you choose to.
And you can check into the Poly as early as 7 AM, leave your luggage with Bell Services and start your package as early as you wish.
Good Luck

I have a room only reservation for 1 night at the GF, and then checking in at the Poly the next day for the package/remainder of the trip. No park tickets for the room-only, BUT . . .is it possible to head over to the Poly early the next day to go ahead and check-in (even though room probably won't be ready) to activate the park tickets? Or will I have to technically check out of the GF first before I can do this? Obviously I'm trying to get the best of both worlds for at least part of the day :).

you can go to GS at a park on the day of your RO and activate and use the tickets then, just no FP+ for that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter